Nicknames for Eleonora

So we have pretty much narrowed it down to [name]Eleonora[/name]. It’s pronounced [name]El[/name]-[name]LAY[/name]-o-nora. I asked my husband what he thought the natural nickname would be, and he looked confused, then after a pause said “[name]Lenora[/name]”. That is not what I was thinking at all! Help us for ideas, nameberries?

My favorite nn’s are [name]Nora[/name] and [name]Layla[/name]. But with a 5 syllable name such as this there are so many possibilities…

I love the nickname [name]Nori[/name], but other ideas are (and some are a bit of a stretch):

[name]Elle[/name]
[name]Ella[/name]
[name]Ellie[/name] (not my style)
[name]Leia[/name] (that’s how I would spell that pronunciation)
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Layla[/name]

I like [name]Elle[/name], [name]Ellie[/name], and [name]Ella[/name]. Maybe [name]Laine[/name] since it’s pronounced [name]El[/name]-[name]LAY[/name]-o-nora.

You could go with [name]Elena[/name] also.

I like [name]Elora[/name].

Also…[name]Nora[/name], [name]Leo[/name], [name]Elle[/name], [name]Ella[/name], [name]Lenny[/name], [name]Lena[/name], [name]Lori[/name], [name]Ellie[/name]…

Nn for [name]Eleonora[/name]

[name]Elle[/name]
[name]Ellie[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Nora[/name]
[name]Norie[/name]

I hadn’t thought of [name]Nori[/name], i like that a lot! Thanks. Also like [name]Ella[/name].

I would call her [name]Leni[/name]. [name]Love[/name] [name]Eleonora[/name]!

My name is similar to [name]Eleonora[/name], but shorter, and some of the nicknames I’ve had over the years are:
[name]Ell[/name]/[name]Elle[/name] - from my family, and probably the most intuitive - idk?
[name]Ellie[/name]
[name]Len[/name]

other nicknames I really like:
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Nora[/name]