Nicknames for Ingrid?

Anyone have any good nicknames for [name]Ingrid[/name]?

[name]Inga[/name], Ingi, Iddy.

I guess you could do Inna, Inni, [name]Indie[/name], [name]Iggy[/name], [name]Ginny[/name], [name]Ginger[/name] by bigger stretches.

There’s things like Riddi and Griddi but I think al of the above are more attractive.

You could choose a nickname unrelated to her name, but based on a personality quirk or talent or aspiration.

I like Inna and [name]Greer[/name] for [name]Ingrid[/name]'s nicknames.

Gonna hold onto this thread because though [name]Ingrid[/name] is my #1 favourite name, I don’t like any of its nicknames (Ing, [name]Inga[/name], Ingie, Grid etc.)

I like the suggestions of [name]Ginny[/name] and [name]Greer[/name].

I would call her [name]Inger[/name].

Ingy/[name]Inga[/name]
Inna
Gree
[name]Rida[/name]
[name]Dee[/name]
[name]Dia[/name] (de-uh)
Ri
[name]Ria[/name]
RiRi
[name]Edie[/name]?

I am also considering [name]Ingrid[/name] (for far in the future) and the only one i like is [name]Inger[/name]. I didn’t even realize it was a name on its own, but nameberry says it is. I also like nicknames that are semi-name related…my youngest niece is often called (firstname)-[name]Sue[/name], which spawned another nickname of Scooby Doo because it rhymed. It was then shortened to just Scoob. Another niece is often called Boo, which has nothing at all to do with her name.

Is there a middle name you plan on using? The middle name or combination of first and middle could give you more ideas. [name]Don[/name]'t stress, a nickname will come to you even on names that seem un-nicknameable

[name]Inga[/name]
[name]Ree[/name]

[name]Ingrid[/name] doesn’t really NEED a nickname, since it’s only two syllables.

My bestfriend-soul sister nickname is Ini or Innie

I hope you like

[name]January[/name]'s mom♥

I have a baby daughter named [name]Ingrid[/name]. Within our family we often call her [name]Iggy[/name] or [name]Iggy[/name] [name]Jo[/name] (her middle name is [name]Josephine[/name]), but I make sure she is called [name]Ingrid[/name] outside the walls of our home.

[name_m]Iggy[/name_m] is cute

I think [name_f]Indie[/name_f] or [name_m]Iggy[/name_m] would work.

What about Ina…pronounced eena

Ini/ Inie might work too.

You don’t really need a nickname for [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]. It’s so beautiful as a stand-alone, I would want her to be called [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]. But something may evolve after she is born…I would just wait and see what happens naturally.