Nicknames for Scarlett

I love the name [name]Scarlett[/name], and I’m trying to figure out if I’m brave enough to use it.
I am concerned about the nn becoming Scar? What do you all think?
Are there any good nn’s for [name]Scarlett[/name]?

Totally a fan of the nn [name]Lettie[/name] for [name]Scarlett[/name]!

[name]Lettie[/name], [name]Carly[/name], Scarly (I actually think this is cute even if Scar is not), [name]Ettie[/name]

I like [name]Scarla[/name] as a nickname for [name]Scarlett[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Gracie[/name]

someone already suggested it, but i love [name]Carly[/name] as a nickname for [name]Scarlett[/name]!
[name]Carla[/name] could also work… but i don’t like it as much…

Like [name]Lettie[/name], [name]Ettie[/name]

[name]Red[/name] could also be a nn for [name]Scarlett[/name]

i saw a scarlett on one of the name boards that went by “scout”. i thought that was cute!!

I think that [name]Lettie[/name] is darling! :slight_smile:

I used to look after a little [name]Scarlett[/name] for several years, and she had no nickname. I don’t think [name]Scarlett[/name] really needs one since it’s only 2 syllables. I did give her the pet-name “Miss [name]Scarlett[/name]” though.

I love the name [name]Scarlett[/name], and no nickname is really needed, since it is only a two-syllable names.
But people will most likely resort to dropping the last syllable and just calling her “Scar” (which I actually don’t think is that bad of a nickname, it grows on you after awhile). It’s happened to be all of my life. People just automatically call me “Rach,” even though I rarely go by that. It’s just something people tend to do.

Anyway, some nicknames could be (most are already listed):
[name]Lettie[/name]
[name]Carly[/name]
[name]Carla[/name]
[name]Scarla[/name]
Scarly
Scar

I think it’s a beautiful name, nice choice.