Nicknames for these compound names

Hi!!! [I logged out my previous account (@bridgeerr.bowie) because I don’t like it.]

I would like to know if there are nicknames of these compound names:
·[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Guadalupe[/name_u] (or [name_u]Guadalupe[/name_u] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m])
·[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Maria[/name_u] (or [name_u]Maria[/name_u] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]).

I know they actually don’t sound good but I only know some combined names like Solangel or Leomar. And if I had to say one it would be Sebalupe or Marisebas but I’d like to know y’all’s suggestions <3

For [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]:
[name_m]Seb[/name_m]
Seba
Seby
[name_m]Baz[/name_m]
Bass
[name_f]Tia[/name_f]
[name_m]Tian[/name_m]

Guadalupe:
[name_f]Lu[/name_f] / [name_f]Lulu[/name_f]
Guada
Gua
[name_f]Ada[/name_f]
[name_f]Lupe[/name_f]

Maria:
Ri
[name_f]Ria[/name_f]
[name_f]Mia[/name_f]
[name_f]Mari[/name_f]
[name_u]Ari[/name_u]

I suppose you could pick and choose from there? I think Sebada or Bazri sound good. From your two, I like Marisebas, though I prefer Mariseba as a spelling.

1 Like

Oh thank you so much ! I like Sebada, it sounds like the spanish word Cebada, which means barley

Sebastian - Bash, [name_m]Baz[/name_m], [name_m]Bastian[/name_m], [name_m]Stan[/name_m]

Guadalupe- [name_f]Gigi[/name_f], [name_u]Lou[/name_u], Dally, [name_u]Gal[/name_u], Guppy

Maria - M, [name_f]Ria[/name_f], [name_f]Ree[/name_f], [name_f]Mimi[/name_f], [name_u]Ari[/name_u]

Sebastian [name_u]Guadalupe[/name_u]- Seg, [name_u]Boo[/name_u], SG

Sebastian [name_u]Maria[/name_u] - [name_u]Sam[/name_u]

1 Like

Wow thank you so much !

Sammy for [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Maria[/name_u] was the main one I was able to come up with that incorporates the whole compound, but I’m including everything in case it sparks something for you.

Guadalupe [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]

Lupe
Lupito
Guadi
[name_f]Lu[/name_f]

Sebastian [name_u]Guadalupe[/name_u]

Seb
[name_m]Baz[/name_m]
Bash
[name_m]Bastian[/name_m]

Sebastian [name_u]Maria[/name_u]

Sammy