Nicknames for Tuesday

Considering the name [name]Tuesday[/name]…what are possible nicknames?

i can’t remember, but did the girl in the adams family have a nn?

you could always use the middle name.

[name]Martes[/name]?

[name]Do[/name] you like any of the following?

Tues
Tooz
[name]Tuesdy[/name]
Tue
Tuey
Chewz
Chewy
[name]Tess[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Teddy[/name]
[name]Day[/name]
Daze
[name]Daisy[/name]

Her name was [name]Wednesday[/name], but she didn’t have a nickname (at least not that I remember). [name]Daisy[/name] is a great nickname for [name]Tuesday[/name]. The list above is really good, I thought I’d add Tuti, though that’d probably be best as a pet name.

Tutu?

Ha! I was about to say, if I had a [name]Tuesday[/name], I’d call her Tutu, too!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

What about [name]Tula[/name]? It happens to be a name in its own right, plus it adds a spunky kind of femininity, imo. [name]Love[/name] that you’re using [name]Tuesday[/name]!

I think [name]Tuesday[/name] is such a cool name, I wouldn’t want a nickname for it.

[name]Tuesday[/name] “[name]Daisy[/name]” for sure!!

I think I’d go with Tuey or Daze. I’d wait until you meet her then you can assign something appropriate!

I like the suggestions of [name]Daisy[/name] or [name]Tess[/name] for [name]Tuesday[/name]. I know a [name]Tuesday[/name] who’s about 13-14. Her sister is [name]Tatum[/name], which I like better.

Someone mentioned Tutti. I actually know a girl that goes solely by Tutti (her real name is [name]Taylor[/name]). In my mind, it is a really cute nn for [name]Tuesday[/name]!

thanks so much for all the help