Nicknames for Walker?

I am considering using [name]Walker[/name] for a boy’s name, as it is a family name and my middle name. Any thoughts on what we would call him? Does [name]Walker[/name] seem like a mouthful? What do you think of [name]Wally[/name] (this is what my father [name]Walter[/name] was called when growing up - but hated it)? Any other ideas?

What does everyone think of the name? [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Walker[/name] for a first name? What attributes do you think it has? Any issues?

I think [name]Walker[/name] is a nice enough name. Not sure I would ever use it, but I see nothing wrong with it. The first nickname that popped into my mind was [name]Wally[/name] when I read the title! I think [name]Wally[/name] is adorable, I really love it. I actually think [name]Walter[/name] is a perfectly acceptable name, but that’s more my taste than surname type names. I think [name]Walker[/name] nicknamed [name]Wally[/name] sounds great. The other thing I could think of is [name]Kerry[/name]. Though when men use that name it’s typically [name]Cary[/name], like [name]Cary[/name] [name]Grant[/name]. Either way I much prefer [name]Wally[/name].