Nicknames of Beth?

I love the nn of [name]Beth[/name] however I’m not fond of the name [name]Elizabeth[/name]. Are there any other names out there with the nn of [name]Beth[/name] (I’m aware of [name]Bethany[/name]).

I made a search for names containing [name]Beth[/name], and the best I found was [name]Tabetha[/name], or [name]Tabitha[/name], which I think you could use [name]Beth[/name] as a nickname for without too much trouble… there’s also the many variations of [name]Elizabeth[/name], but I guess [name]Marybeth[/name] and [name]Lilibeth[/name] sound the least like [name]Elizabeth[/name]. There’s also [name]Elspeth[/name], but that might be too close to [name]Elizabeth[/name] for you ^^
Additionally there’s [name]Bathsheba[/name] and Bethea and perhaps [name]Blythe[/name], but that’s just one syllable, so having [name]Beth[/name] as a nickname seems somewhat unnecessary…

[name]Beth[/name] is a beautiful nickname, but I don’t care too much for [name]Elizabeth[/name] myself either, and it’s very, let’s say well-used, so I understand wanting to avoid it… I would probably choose [name]Tabitha[/name] or [name]Elspeth[/name] myself (to my ears, [name]Elspeth[/name] is something else entirely than [name]Elizabeth[/name]), or just give up on [name]Beth[/name] and go for the similar-sounding [name]Blythe[/name] ^^

[name]Bethan[/name], [name]Bethia[/name] and Bethsab”e are other possibilities.

[name]Bethel[/name], Isabeth, [name]Bethia[/name], Bethena, [name]Lilibeth[/name], [name]Maribeth[/name]