Nicodom?

Okay, so we love [name_u]Nico[/name_u], are not big fans on [name_m]Nicolas[/name_m]. We like [name_m]Nicolai[/name_m], but with the correlation to Left behind and Nicolae being antichrist, we are rather against using it.
So the other options are [name_u]Nicola[/name_u]…which we do not like.
[name_m]Nicodemus[/name_m], which we like, but we are liking a shorter version [name_m]Nicodem[/name_m]/Nicodam/Nicodom better? Is it too made up? Could [name_m]Dom[/name_m] also be a potential nick name?

(We like [name_m]Dominic[/name_m], and suppose [name_u]Nico[/name_u] could come from that as well…)Not fans of Dominico) Could we use [name_m]Nicodemus[/name_m]/Nicodom? (Or [name_m]Nicolai[/name_m] if we can convince ourselves of such…) and [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] as brothers?
Thoughts?

I like [name_m]Nicodemus[/name_m] more than Nicodom. A lot of the -s ending Biblical names are very attractive to me, [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]/[name_m]Zacharias[/name_m]/[name_m]Lazarus[/name_m]/[name_m]Tobias[/name_m] etc.

I like [name_m]Nicodemus[/name_m] and [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] a lot.

I don’t like [name_m]Dom[/name_m] very much as a nickname though. I’d call a [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_u]Nick[/name_u] and I’d call a [name_m]Nicodemus[/name_m] [name_u]Nick[/name_u] so I don’t want both, no offense.

[name_m]Nicodem[/name_m] makes me think of Nicoderm, the stop smoking gum.

I do like [name_m]Nicolai[/name_m], [name_u]Nicola[/name_u] and [name_m]Nicodemus[/name_m], though.

If your going to do it you might as well go for the whole [name_m]Nicodemus[/name_m] its an awesome name and much more complete sounding

[name_f]My[/name_f] first thought was Nicoderm. I think [name_m]Nicodemus[/name_m] would be a better choice.

I much prefer the name [name_m]Nicolai[/name_m], it sounds the best out of all the other options… Where as Nicodom, sounds like a dominatrix.

I have never read the Left Behind books, though I know people who has. I don’t feel like [name_m]Nicolai[/name_m] in the books is big enough to ruin the name. I would go with [name_m]Nicolai[/name_m], and use the nickname [name_u]Nico[/name_u].

[name_m]Nicodemus[/name_m], looks too much like Nicoderm… I would stay away from that name.