Nicole or Noelle?

Which do you prefer? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like either?

1 Like

I really like [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]! I think it’s such a sweet name. [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] seems dated to me and I’m not really a fan.

Neither of them are really my thing, but I prefer [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]. [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] seems quite dated for me, and I don’t love the vibes, but [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is quite sweet.

I much prefer [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]. I’m neutral on it, if that shows how much I dislike [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] lol. I’m not a fan of the sound, I think it’s dated, and I have a really negative personal association. [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is softer and fresher imo.

My middle name is [name_f]Nicole[/name_f], but I prefer [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] better.

I’m not a big fan of either. I probably prefer [name_f]Noelle[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] a lot particularly with the boyish nn [name_m]Cole[/name_m].

Nicole!

Neither one is exactly my style, but I prefer [name_f]Noelle[/name_f].

LOVE LOVE LOVE [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]!!! it’s such a sweet name

I much prefer the deep, sweet sounds of [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Nicole[/name_f]. Honestly, I’m not really a fan of either one. They both sounds very dated to me and I don’t personally care for the sound of either name.

1 Like

I prefere [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] just because it doesn’t associate with a certain age for me, while [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] reminds me of someone middle aged.

Love the name [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]!

Noelle is very pretty. Noelie would update it a bit.
[name_f]Nicole[/name_f] just feels very yesterday.

Noelle for me! [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] is okay but I like [name_f]Nicolette[/name_f], [name_f]Colette[/name_f], or best of all, [name_f]Cosette[/name_f], more, myself: [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] can make a nice middle but I’m not fond of her up front, sorry.

1 Like

Noelle! It’s on my UC, so I’m biased, but it’s just so lovely and serene. The [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] and winter images are an added bonus.

Definitely prefer [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]. It feels sweet and fresh. [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] feels boring to me, probably because I grew up with so many.

2 Likes

I prefer [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] so much more!

I like both, but [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is my favorite. I like [name_f]Noella[/name_f] as well.