nm

nm

First, I love the names [name]Cole[/name] and [name]Kate[/name]! Are you looking for a similar “k” sound for this child? I immediately thought of [name]Carter[/name] and [name]Christian[/name].

like short names. last name is two syllables. just can’t seem to find anything that we like like the other two names.

Yeah, do you want another K sound? Or maybe you’d rather go with the 4 letter theme? Or something else entirely? I love [name]Cole[/name] and [name]Kate[/name] and I think they’re great together! Here are some ideas:

[name]Clark[/name]
[name]Clyde[/name]
[name]Clive[/name]
[name]Clint[/name]
[name]Drake[/name]
[name]Ewan[/name]
[name]Eric[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Flynn[/name]
[name]Ford[/name]
[name]Grant[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Hugh[/name]
[name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Hart[/name]
[name]Ian[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Kent[/name]
[name]Liam[/name]
[name]Monroe[/name]
[name]Moses[/name]
[name]Nash[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Pierce[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name]* cool since all the kids would have different initials but the same sound!
[name]Quill[/name]
[name]Rhys[/name]/[name]Reece[/name]/[name]Reese[/name]
[name]Ryan[/name]
[name]Rhett[/name]
[name]Sam[/name]
[name]Tate[/name]
[name]Theo[/name]
[name]Van[/name]
[name]Vaughn[/name]
[name]Wyatt[/name]
[name]Wade[/name]
[name]Walt[/name]
[name]Zach[/name]
[name]Zeke[/name]

I think I saw someone mentioning [name]Quinn[/name], which i second because (as they said) it has the hard K sound like [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Cole[/name], but is spelled with a Q.

Another one I second is [name]Chase[/name], it starts with a C, like [name]Cole[/name], but has the S sound, so thatd be a little different then [name]Cole[/name] and [name]KAte[/name] but still in the same kind of pattern.

I love [name]Quinn[/name] the best with these!

nm

Ditto pp, I think [name]Quinn[/name] is great with [name]Cole[/name] and [name]Kate[/name]. Same sound, different initials and still has a vintagey but fun vibe to it.

What about [name]Clark[/name]? It starts with C and ends with K, you could tell [name]Kate[/name] that that’s why you chose it! [name]Do[/name] you plan to have more kids? You could do C this time, K next time, etc. Or you could make boys C and girls K… There aren’t as many good K names, though.

[name]Crew[/name], [name]Cruz[/name], [name]Kurt[/name]?

nm

What about [name]Clark[/name]? It starts with C and ends with K, you could tell [name]Kate[/name] that that’s why you chose it! [name]Do[/name] you plan to have more kids? You could do C this time, K next time, etc. Or you could make boys C and girls K… There aren’t as many good K names, though.[/quote]

Thats a good idea, but thye can’t know if the next baby (if they have a next one ofcourse) will be a boy or a girls so maybe theres gonna be 3 C’s and 1 K and [name]Kate[/name] might feel left out.
Although if they go with something other then a C or K, the new baby might feel left out.

If they are going to try for another baby i would go for a C or a K now, and a C or a K for the next baby.
But i still stand by chose what you love, maybe a little [name]Tom[/name] (just an example) wouldt feel left out.

I love [name]Cole[/name] and [name]Kate[/name]! They are lovely together and apart! I think that it doesn’t really matter if you stick with the C and K sound, but I have a couple of suggestions that have the C or the K and a few that dont :slight_smile:

a few suggestions:
[name]Colin[/name]
[name]Cameron[/name]
[name]Chase[/name]
[name]Caleb[/name]
[name]Callum[/name]

[name]Landon[/name]
[name]Liam[/name]
[name]Grant[/name]
[name]Owen[/name]
[name]Adam[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Tristan[/name]

I think that my favorite might be [name]Kate[/name], [name]Cole[/name] and [name]Caleb[/name]/[name]Kate[/name], [name]Cole[/name] and [name]Liam[/name]…

What about [name]Luc[/name]? Keeps with the one-syllable trend, and incorporates the hard “K” sound of the other two while still breaking the “K” at the beginning sound which may be hard to follow with subsequent children.

to acmom: that’s brilliant.

in addition to luc, how about considering luke as well.
of course with luke, you’ll want a 4 letter name for your 4th child.

[name]Cole[/name], [name]Kate[/name], [name]Luke[/name]

Nice!

to juliana: we’re definitely on the same wavelength…would love to hear your take on my name dilemma “Almost There!” posted today :slight_smile:

I agree the “[name]Luke[/name]” spelling looks great aesthetically too, mirroring the “K” in [name]Kate[/name]. I’m just fond of the French spelling “[name]Luc[/name]” (and I think it nicely mirrors the “C” in [name]Cole[/name]) for some reason. Tried to think of other name options, but keep coming back to [name]Luc[/name]/[name]Luke[/name] as the best complement to [name]Cole[/name] and [name]Kate[/name]. Best of luck!

[name]Jack[/name]! For the same reasons as [name]Luke[/name], but it has a c AND a k, while starting with another letter! And it’s so all American, like [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Cole[/name]. I was going to say [name]Jake[/name] as well, but it sounds too similar to [name]Kate[/name].

[name]Cole[/name], [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Jack[/name]. [name]How[/name] perfect! But so is [name]Cole[/name], [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Luke[/name].

OP, what are your faves?

Hmmmm, well that’s weird.

had it posted in two forums. figured it belonged in the sibling forum.