No matter how many people have it

There are just some names that no matter how many nasty people have them I still love them.

Like the name [name]Victoria[/name]. I have met four mean Victorias and one victoria that sounds nice but I dont really know her(user victoriaanne), but even though those Victorias are mean and nasty I still love the elegant name [name]Victoria[/name].

But there are also some decent names that I hate because I hate the person with the name. I remember this girl in second grade named [name]Kayla[/name] and she always bullied me and I absolutely HATED her. I was so glad when she moved away in fourth grade and I’ve never been fond of the name [name]Kayla[/name] ever since second grade.

So, what are somes that no matter how many nasty people have you still love it, and what are a couple names that you hate exactly because of a person you strongly dislike(I dont like to say the word hate a lot but I really did hate the girl so I had to say that I’m sorry)?

[name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Lizzie[/name], [name]Liz[/name]. I know a [name]Beth[/name] of whom I’m not so fond. But it still doesn’t spoil [name]Elizabeth[/name] for me. Although I have taken to avoiding the person.