Norma Katherine Hope

what do you think of [name_f]Norma[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]? and what would you name her sister? I’m thinking [name_f]Doris[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f]

2 Likes

I really love this combo :face_holding_back_tears:

Soooo beautiful with a nice bit of musty-dusty in [name_f]Norma[/name_f]. Really sweet!

1 Like

[name_f]Norma[/name_f] and [name_f]Doris[/name_f] as sisters is so cute. [name_f]Norma[/name_f] is clunky and warm and the combo flows well!

With [name_f]Norma[/name_f], I’d consider:

[name_f]Norma[/name_f] and [name_f]Mavis[/name_f]
[name_f]Norma[/name_f] and [name_f]Frederica[/name_f]
[name_f]Norma[/name_f] and [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Norma[/name_f] and [name_f]Laurel[/name_f]

2 Likes

[name_f]Norma[/name_f] & [name_f]Frederica[/name_f] would be so cute as sisters :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My (much loved, late) grandmother had two (very outgoing) Norma friends - so I still associate the name strongly with that Gen and can’t quite see it yet on its own terms. If it helps for any combos, she was Delphine and her sisters were Esme & Sylvia-Belle (Sibby). The combo is lovely - and gives pioneer/trailblazer vibes to me!

1 Like

I’m very much biased—Norma was my great-grandmother’s name and I have it as my middle name—but I find [name_f]Norma[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] absolutely beautiful, and [name_f]Doris[/name_f] as a sister name is just so adorable. :pleading_face:

1 Like

[name_f]Heavenly[/name_f] :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation: I think the [name_f]Norma[/name_f] is gorgeous and charming and [name_f]Doris[/name_f] makes the perfect sister!

1 Like

I think that [name_f]Norma[/name_f] [name_f]Kathrine[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] is such a cool and sweet meaning (from the north, pure hope)

1 Like

I actually didn’t notice the meaning but I love it!! especially because I am from the north of the u.s

bump