"normal" boy name meaning earth, water, or air

So, my first son’s name is [name]Aiden[/name] [name]James[/name]. [name]Aiden[/name] in celtic means “little fire” and [name]James[/name] is his father’s middle name as well as both of DH’s grandfather’s first names (does that make sense?). DH is half Chinese and grew up for half his childhood in Hawai’i.

I am much more “hippy” than DH and would love a name like [name]Canyon[/name] or Kaolin. DH looks at me like I am nuts. I would like to find something that has some meaning of either earth, water, or air to kind of have a theme with DS (the 4 elements). DH wonders why I am limiting ourselves so much. This is going to be hard, I can already see it.

My name is bizarre and very rare (Sed jenane - without the space). Sorry I have to do the weird space thing, it is a long story and these threads appear in Google searches. My sister and I have water themed names (her’s is [name]Brooke[/name], mine is a river valley in [name]Africa[/name]). If this was a little girl, I was thinking [name]Leilani[/name] [name]Ocean[/name], but it turns out this monkey is a boy…

So, are there any ideas on a middle ground name that would satisfy both of us? I was thinking the middle name as either [name]Kai[/name] (Hawaiian for water) or [name]Moss[/name] (the last name of my grandparents that raised me). Our last name is Chinese and one syllable, so I think a first name needs to have more than one.

Oh, and [name]Asher[/name] is out. My [name]BIL[/name] named his son that, so anything similar is out as well.

My list so far is (was):
Kaolin [name]Moss[/name]
[name]Terran[/name] [name]Kai[/name]

HELP!

I was thinking of using [name]Moss[/name] as the middle name of a babe o’ mine, as well. The full surname of my great grandparents is Mossman but that just sounds like a monster. [name]AH[/name]! It’s the [name]MOSS[/name] [name]MAN[/name]!

[name]Aidan[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Calder[/name] [name]Moss[/name] (I really like [name]Aidan[/name] and [name]Calder[/name] together. ‘rough waters’)
[name]Aidan[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Wiley[/name] [name]Moss[/name] (‘water meadow’)
[name]Aidan[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]River[/name] [name]Kai[/name] (this honestly sounds seriously awesome but both [name]River[/name] and [name]Kai[/name] together probably isn’t good)
[name]Aidan[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]River[/name] Kaolin
[name]Aidan[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Rio[/name] [name]Terran[/name]
[name]Aidan[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Everest[/name] [name]Kai[/name] (tallest mountain in the world)
[name]Aidan[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Caspian[/name] [name]Moss[/name] ([name]Caspian[/name] sea)
[name]Aidan[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Adam[/name] [name]Kai[/name] (created from the earth)
[name]Aidan[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Maxwell[/name] Kaolin (great stream)
[name]Aidan[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Kai[/name] (gemstone)

[name]Air[/name] is certainly hard.

I love [name]Kai[/name] and think it would make a great middle. [name]How[/name] do you pronounce Kaolin? I think it’s a bit exotic next to [name]Aiden[/name], but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. Some other Hawaiian names you might like:

Kalani (the heavens)
[name]Keanu[/name] (cool breeze - a legit air name!)
Aolani (heavenly cloud)
[name]Makani[/name] (the wind)
Kaimana (power of the ocean)
Akamu (of the earth)

[name]Non[/name]-Hawaiian Names:

[name]Ajax[/name] (of the earth)
[name]Caius[/name] (person of earth)

[name]Dylan[/name] (son of the ocean)
Kaito (sea/ocean)
[name]Dorian[/name] (gift of the ocean)
[name]Murphy[/name] (hound of the sea)
[name]Moses[/name] (delivered from the water)
Roden (from the swift river)
[name]Carlow[/name] (four part lake)
[name]Lachlan[/name] (land of lakes)

[name]Zephyr[/name] (west wind)

And you could always go with a nature name, that has a literal meaning:

[name]Birch[/name]
Tinder
[name]Breeze[/name]
[name]Comet[/name]
[name]Eagle[/name]
[name]Finch[/name]
Skylark