"Normal" Divalicious Names?

So, I’m trying to find names that are more realistic choices for myself and S/O, and thus means, a lot of my favourites are falling into the middle name/guilty pleasure territory, as much as I dislike that. I’ve gotten a lot of opinions in person, and most reactions weren’t so great when I have been open about the names I love, so I’m wondering if there’s more mellow names that fall under my divalicious style?

Names I’ve decided to be “usable”: [name_f]Aaliyah[/name_f], [name_f]Serenity[/name_f], [name_f]Bianca[/name_f], [name_f]Monique[/name_f], [name_f]Khloe[/name_f], [name_f]Cierra[/name_f], [name_f]Brionna[/name_f], [name_f]Yasmin[/name_f], [name_f]Nia[/name_f], [name_f]Maci[/name_f], [name_f]Destiny[/name_f], [name_f]Amiyah[/name_f], [name_f]Aiyana[/name_f]

Names I’m on the fence about usability wise: [name_f]Alondra[/name_f], [name_f]Deja[/name_f], [name_f]Triniti[/name_f] (spelling wise), [name_f]Harmoni[/name_f] (spelling wise), [name_u]Sterling[/name_u], [name_f]Kamiyah[/name_f], [name_f]Essence[/name_f], [name_u]Angel[/name_u], [name_f]Stormi[/name_f]

What are some other names you can see me using that fit my diva-esque style? Are any of my “on the fence” names ones you think could still reasonably work?

Thanks!

1 Like

I think Angel and Kamiyah are ‘usable’.

Suggestions:

Bernetta
Branwen
Madilyn
Myrtle
Rayen
Roxanne
Sigrid
Dilys

I think [name_f]Alondra[/name_f], [name_f]Kamiyah[/name_f], [name_u]Angel[/name_u] and [name_f]Harmoni[/name_f] can work well. For some reason [name_f]Harmoni[/name_f] looks more usable than [name_f]Triniti[/name_f] to me? Not sure why

Some ideas:
[name_u]Cadence[/name_u]
[name_f]Kylie[/name_f]
[name_f]Crystal[/name_f]
[name_f]Jazmine[/name_f] (I think you talked about this recently?)
[name_f]Faith[/name_f]
[name_f]Avril[/name_f]
[name_u]Jordyn[/name_u] / [name_f]Jordana[/name_f]
[name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Amira[/name_f]
[name_u]Jaden[/name_u]
[name_f]Raelynn[/name_f]
[name_u]Alexis[/name_u]
[name_f]Raina[/name_f]

I think [name_f]Deja[/name_f], [name_u]Sterling[/name_u], [name_f]Kamiyah[/name_f] and [name_u]Angel[/name_u] are usable from your list.

[name_u]Sterling[/name_u] is totally usable! It’s actually on my boys list but love it for a girl :sparkling_heart:

Honestly, I think most of your on the fence names are usable. [name_f]Alondra[/name_f] and [name_f]Deja[/name_f] seem very usable, [name_u]Sterling[/name_u], [name_f]Essence[/name_f], and [name_u]Angel[/name_u] seem like brave word names, and [name_f]Harmoni[/name_f], [name_f]Triniti[/name_f], [name_f]Stormi[/name_f], and [name_f]Kamiyah[/name_f] may just be a little difficult spelling wise.

Some suggestions:

[name_f]Dayanara[/name_f]
[name_f]Melody[/name_f]
[name_u]Cadence[/name_u]
[name_u]Monroe[/name_u]
[name_u]Diamond[/name_u]
[name_u]Justice[/name_u]
[name_f]Alessia[/name_f]
[name_u]Cassidy[/name_u]
[name_f]Tamara[/name_f]
Deneja
[name_f]Alessandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Ariana[/name_f]
[name_f]Madrigal[/name_f]
[name_f]Sienna[/name_f]
[name_f]Gloriana[/name_f]
[name_f]Mona[/name_f]
[name_f]Milani[/name_f]

I think most of the names you’re on the fence about could work, [name_f]Essence[/name_f] is one that I think might be a bit much and for [name_f]Stormi[/name_f] it’s the recent associations beyond [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] [name_m]Jenner[/name_m] - the woman associated with Trump, that would make me a little hesitant to use it (if it were my style).
Your description reminds me a little of Toddlers & Tiaras, so I thought that there may be a few gems in these episode descriptions that you haven’t considered yet List of Toddlers & Tiaras episodes - Wikipedia

I may be in minority, but I think all your on the fence options are usable, with possible exceptions for [name_f]Deja[/name_f] (pronunciation issues) and [name_f]Stormi[/name_f]. I do prefer the [name_u]Harmony[/name_u] and [name_f]Trinity[/name_f] spellings tho.

I’m not very good at this style, but Would you like

[name_f]Brenley[/name_f]
[name_f]Bria[/name_f]
[name_f]Briella[/name_f]
[name_f]Cerise[/name_f]
[name_f]Chantelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Chantilly[/name_f]
[name_f]Cherise[/name_f]
Chynelle
[name_f]Dionne[/name_f]
Emerance
[name_u]Genesis[/name_u]
[name_f]Jacquelynn[/name_f]
[name_f]Jenika[/name_f]
[name_f]Kaleah[/name_f]
[name_f]Kamala[/name_f]
[name_f]Kia[/name_f]
[name_f]Kiahna[/name_f]
Lakaya
[name_u]Lexus[/name_u]
[name_f]Liberty[/name_f]
Mackynzie
[name_f]Shania[/name_f]
[name_u]Shia[/name_u]
[name_f]Tahlia[/name_f]
Teyah
[name_f]Wrenna[/name_f]

I think all of your “on the fence” names work, [name_f]Stormi[/name_f] being the least ‘usable’ imo (the [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] [name_m]Jenner[/name_m] and [name_f]Stormy[/name_f] [name_m]Daniels[/name_m] connections are just too strong in my head but I think meeting a baby [name_f]Stormi[/name_f] could change that). [name_f]Alondra[/name_f], [name_f]Deja[/name_f], and [name_f]Kamiyah[/name_f] are gorgeous!

[name_u]Cadence[/name_u]
[name_f]Malia[/name_f]
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]
[name_f]Liora[/name_f]
[name_f]Renee[/name_f]
[name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Soraya[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]

Well, though it is not my cup of tea, I do know a little Stormie. So, if you love Stormi, know that people are using it, even if it’s rare, and you can, too! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Essence[/name_f], [name_f]Deja[/name_f], and [name_u]Angel[/name_u] are all usable! I have met people with these names.

What about:
[name_f]Sabrina[/name_f]
[name_f]Melody[/name_f]
[name_f]Vanessa[/name_f]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
[name_f]Serena[/name_f]
[name_f]Selene[/name_f]
[name_f]Veronica[/name_f]

[name_f]Alondra[/name_f], [name_f]Deja[/name_f], [name_u]Sterling[/name_u], [name_f]Kamiyah[/name_f], [name_u]Angel[/name_u] and [name_f]Stormi[/name_f] are definitely usable.

What about…

[name_f]Nicolette[/name_f]
[name_f]Alyssia[/name_f]
[name_u]Paris[/name_u]
[name_f]Adalynn[/name_f]
[name_u]Lux[/name_u]
[name_u]Indie[/name_u]
[name_u]Lexi[/name_u]
[name_f]Jolie[/name_f]
[name_u]Piper[/name_u]
[name_u]Harper[/name_u]
[name_f]Amber[/name_f]
[name_f]Brynn[/name_f]
[name_f]Brittany[/name_f]
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f]
[name_f]Doveva[/name_f]
[name_f]Lacie[/name_f]
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Arianna[/name_f]
[name_f]Adrianna[/name_f]
[name_u]Skylar[/name_u]
[name_f]Amethyst[/name_f]
[name_f]Sapphire[/name_f]
[name_u]Ivory[/name_u]

i’ve encountered a couple of dejas, and it feels pretty “normal” as a name - i would definitely count it as usable. harmoni is in the top 100 in mississippi. i don’t know if that helps, but it’s definitely in use. honestly i think they’re all usable, but those stuck out to me as pretty normal.