noun last name - are noun first names out?

If you have last name that is a noun are first names that are nouns out?

For example: [name]Iris[/name] [name]Judge[/name]. Does this name sound funny? Like she is a judge of irises? Or is this not a problem for you?

I think some word names would be out ([name]Justice[/name] and [name]Mercy[/name]), but not all. And not [name]Iris[/name]; [name]Iris[/name] [name]Judge[/name] sounds fine to me.

No, if my last name was a noun [depending on how nice it sounded] I’d still use a noun first name.

I don’t think most noun names would be a problem, but adjectives like [name]Roman[/name] [name]Judge[/name] probably will.

I agree that noun-noun names are fine, most of them, anyway, but something like Brave [name]Judge[/name], [name]Gray[/name] [name]Judge[/name], [name]Violet[/name] [name]Judge[/name], etc., might not be so great. Or something like [name]Violet[/name] [name]Snow[/name] or [name]Winter[/name] [name]Snow[/name]…

Agreed. I think it varies completely on the nouns. [name]Iris[/name] [name]Judge[/name] is completely fine, but I think this really varies case by case.

Yes, I agree with the sentiments above. [name]Iris[/name] [name]Judge[/name] is fine, but [name]Truely[/name] [name]Brown[/name], daughter of two of the [name]Sister[/name] Wives’ stars, is a mess because of (1) the misspelling of [name]Truly[/name], and (2) the unfortunate adjective-noun combination.

Thanks everyone! I agree, adjectives are out. [name]Glad[/name] to see that most people think that all nouns aren’t necessarily out. I appreciate the input!

I think that certain noun names could be bad like Chamomile [name]Tea[/name] or [name]Bird[/name] Head, but most should be fine.