Nursery for Babies Born in the "Compromise with your (assigned) partner" thread

@angelastella5 and I are delighted to announce the arrival of our sweet twins :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_f]Olympia[/name_f] [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] [name_f]Lillias[/name_f] & [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_m]Cassius[/name_m] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u]

[name_f]Olympia[/name_f], [name_m]Apollo[/name_m], [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] & [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] fell into place so quickly! It was just time to throw around a few combos after that.

[name_f]Olympia[/name_f] & [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] join countless older half-siblings!

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to world ! :heart: :heart:

8 Likes

@fairymarissa and I are extremely happy to announce the arrival of our beautiful twins!

[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_m]Zuma[/name_m] [name_m]Talisman[/name_m] & [name_f]Saffron[/name_f] [name_f]Zora[/name_f] [name_f]Rhapsody[/name_f] :nazar_amulet::purple_heart:

[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] & [name_f]Saffron[/name_f] are names we both absolutely adored and knew from the beginning that they made an amazing sibset!
We loved how [name_m]Zuma[/name_m] & [name_f]Zora[/name_f] fit together and their meanings: “peace” and “sunrise”, respectively. And we also loved the meaning of [name_m]Talisman[/name_m] and the powerful energy that comes with the name! and [name_f]Rhapsody[/name_f] represents our love for musicđŸ„°

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world [name_u]Indie[/name_u] & Saffie! They join many many half siblings!

Half siblings from my side

[name_f]Cleopatra[/name_f] [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Pretoria[/name_f] nn [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
[name_m]Dionisio[/name_m] Lobo [name_u]Cruz[/name_u] nn Dio
Ítalo [name_u]Paris[/name_u] [name_m]Alexandre[/name_m] & [name_m]NoĂ©[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Clemente[/name_m]
[name_m]Dimitri[/name_m] [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_u]David[/name_u] nn [name_m]Dima[/name_m]
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_f]Olympia[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_u]Vesper[/name_u] [name_u]Larkspur[/name_u] [name_u]Nyx[/name_u]
[name_f]Océane[/name_f] [name_u]Sterling[/name_u] [name_f]Fern[/name_f]
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]FĂ©nix[/name_m] [name_m]Pendragon[/name_m] nn [name_u]Rio[/name_u]
[name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] [name_u]Fox[/name_u]
[name_m]Astrophel[/name_m] [name_u]Rain[/name_u] [name_u]Leaf[/name_u] & [name_m]Aquarius[/name_m] [name_u]Rocket[/name_u] [name_u]Zen[/name_u] nns [name_m]Astro[/name_m] & [name_f]Aqua[/name_f]
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f] nn [name_f]Bella[/name_f]
[name_u]Florian[/name_u] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_u]Sundance[/name_u] nn [name_f]Flor[/name_f]
[name_m]Percival[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Sunrise[/name_u] nn [name_u]Percy[/name_u]
[name_u]Alma[/name_u] [name_f]Nirvana[/name_f] [name_u]Lotus[/name_u]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u]

Half siblings from @fairymarissa ‘s side

[name_f]Alfreda[/name_f] [name_f]Nomi[/name_f] [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f] nn [name_f]Freda[/name_f]
[name_m]Bernardo[/name_m] [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] [name_m]Henrique[/name_m] nn [name_m]Bear[/name_m]
[name_f]Ursula[/name_f] [name_f]Clarimond[/name_f] [name_f]Blithe[/name_f]
[name_f]Ilse[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Sabine[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] [name_f]Fae[/name_f] nn [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]
[name_f]Alethea[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Blue[/name_u]
[name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_m]Peregrin[/name_m] [name_u]Oak[/name_u] and [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Coraline[/name_f] [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] nn [name_m]Cas[/name_m] and [name_f]Goldie[/name_f]
[name_u]Echo[/name_u] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]
[name_m]Florencio[/name_m] [name_u]Sunset[/name_u] [name_m]Galileo[/name_m] nn [name_f]Flor[/name_f]
[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_f]Acantha[/name_f] [name_f]Nimue[/name_f] nn [name_f]Dottie[/name_f]
[name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_f]Iridessa[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u]
[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_m]Raimundo[/name_m] Moonlight [name_m]Silvestre[/name_m] nn [name_u]Rio[/name_u]
[name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Huckleberry[/name_m]
[name_m]Anastasio[/name_m] [name_m]Saturnino[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m], [name_f]Dominica[/name_f] [name_u]Twilight[/name_u] [name_f]Harmonia[/name_f], and [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] Heliodora Stardust nn [name_u]Asa[/name_u], [name_f]Doe[/name_f], and [name_u]Paz[/name_u]
[name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_m]Knight[/name_m]
[name_m]Osias[/name_m] [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m] [name_u]Wonder[/name_u]
[name_m]Maxim[/name_m] [name_u]Juneau[/name_u] [name_m]Theron[/name_m] nn [name_u]Max[/name_u]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Endellion[/name_u] [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] nn [name_f]Maudie[/name_f]
[name_u]Abril[/name_u] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] [name_u]Noe[/name_u]
[name_u]Remi[/name_u] [name_u]Berlin[/name_u] [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m]
[name_f]Benedita[/name_f] [name_f]Stellamaris[/name_f] [name_f]Lightning[/name_f] nn [name_f]Bee[/name_f]
[name_m]Octavio[/name_m] [name_m]FĂ©nix[/name_m] [name_m]Astrophel[/name_m] nn [name_f]Otter[/name_f]
[name_f]Eulalie[/name_f] [name_f]Aveline[/name_f] [name_u]Tempest[/name_u]
[name_m]Valentim[/name_m] [name_m]Aristotle[/name_m] DragĂŁo nn [name_u]Vale[/name_u]

8 Likes

@vida and I are pleased to announce the arrival of our daughter, Fable Aura Boheme :open_book:

She is joined by her older twin siblings, Indigo Zuma Talisman & Saffron Zora Rhapsody!

Fable was a name we had considered for one of Saffie’s middles but both loved it more as a first so it felt perfect for Indie and Saffie’s little sister. Aura is one of my all time favorite names and luckily Vida liked it as well, and we think it echoes Zuma and Zora very nicely. Boheme is just a beautiful name that we felt truly completed sweet Fay’s name!

Fay is joined by a lot of half siblings!

half siblings on my side

Alfreda Nomi Bluebell
Bernardo Jupiter Henrique
Ursula Clarimond Blithe
Ilse Lavender Sabine
Rosalind Birdie Fae
Alethea Margot Fleur
Tristan August Blue
Casper Peregrin Oak and Marigold Coraline Gaia
Echo Seraphina
Florencio Sunset Galileo
Ottilie Acantha Nimue
Avalon Iridessa Lark
Susannah Celeste
Raimundo Moonlight Silvestre
Kit Huckleberry
Anastasio Saturnino Hawthorne, Dominica Twilight Harmonia, and Paloma Heliodora Stardust
Evander Lucian Apollo Knight
Osias Valentin Aurelius Wonder
Maxim Juneau Theron
Matilda Endellion Thisbe
Abril Malachi Noe
Remi Berlin Cosmo
Benedita Stellamaris Lightning
Octavio FĂ©nix Astrophel
Eulalie Aveline Tempest
Valentim Aristotle DragĂŁo

half siblings on vida’s side

Cleopatra Isla Pretoria nn Cleo
Dionisio Lobo Cruz nn Dio
Ítalo Paris Alexandre & NoĂ© Elias Clemente
Dimitri Atlas David nn Dima
Aspen Olympia Iris
Vesper Larkspur Nyx
Océane Sterling Fern
River FĂ©nix Pendragon nn Rio
Cosmo Jupiter Fox
Astrophel Rain Leaf & Aquarius Rocket Zen nns Astro & Aqua
Arabella Hazel Sunshine nn Bella
Florian Ezra Sundance nn Flor
Percival Jude Sunrise nn Percy
Alma Nirvana Lotus
Eden Leonardo Bodhi

11 Likes

@maypleberry & I would like to announce [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] to the world. We had a hard time choosing her name but eventually decided [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] was the one. She joins full brother [name_m]Hadrian[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] & multiple half-siblings on my side. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world, [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f].

8 Likes

This might be my favorite girl combo in this whole thread alongside @fairymarissa & @Estrela’s Dominica Twilight Harmonia! Both are whimsical and gorgeous! Plus, seeing Eulalie & Twilight being used is :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

myself and @w8src are pleased to announce the arrival of elias theodore pascal ! the naming process was quite straightforward - the first name combination suggested became the final name ! he joins many half-siblings on both sides :relaxed::sparkles:

9 Likes

@maypleberry and I are delighted to announce the arrival of our little boy!

Devereaux Orion :dizzy:

Even though we have quite different taste in names, we chose Devereaux so quickly! I suggested it and @maypleberry loved it and told me it was the same name as the beach she used to go with her grandparents when she was younger! After that we both knew we had to use Devereaux, it’s a meaningful name for @maypleberry and a name i absolutely love and was wanting to use!
Orion is also a name we both loved and thought it fit great as a middle.

Welcome Devi! He joins big siblings Hadrian Peter & Elodie Arabella from @maypleberry ’s side and these many half siblings from my side:

Half siblings from my side

Cleopatra Isla Pretoria nn Cleo
Dionisio Lobo Cruz nn Dio
Ítalo Paris Alexandre & NoĂ© Elias Clemente
Dimitri Atlas David nn Dima
Aspen Olympia Iris
Vesper Larkspur Nyx
Océane Sterling Fern
River FĂ©nix Pendragon nn Rio
Cosmo Jupiter Fox
Astrophel Rain Leaf & Aquarius Rocket Zen nns Astro & Aqua
Arabella Hazel Sunshine nn Bella
Florian Ezra Sundance nn Flori
Percival Jude Sunrise nn Percy
Alma Nirvana Lotus
Eden Leonardo Bodhi
Indigo Zuma Talisman & Saffron Zora Rhapsody nns Indie & Saffie
Fable Aura Boheme nn Fay

6 Likes

With great joy and trumpeting, @shells15 and I introduce the Evan Hugo to the world. He joins many half-siblings on Shelly’s side:

Seb@stian Eli0 Nyx “B@z”
El0wen Br0nte “W3ndy”
C@spian Jul3p Aputsi@k “C@ss”
Nimu3 Al@ni Ev@luna “Nim”
Alex@nder M@rk 0ren “Ace”
Sylvi3 M@tte@ An0uk
Christopher Eli@s C0nr@d
R0isin Be@trix Di@na
Elv@ 0restin@ Ly
Any@ K@rin@ R0s3
Bris@ Angeli Ri0
Audr3y Juniper Cl@ire

And two on my side:

Thalia Eve
Charlotte Octavia

Welcome, sweet Evan Hugo!

8 Likes

@Wittyusername103 & I are happy to announce the arrival of our baby boy, [name_m]Truett[/name_m] [name_u]Wesley[/name_u]! [name_m]Truett[/name_m] was a name @Wittyusername103 suggested, which I happen to love & I suggested [name_u]Wesley[/name_u]. We’re really pleased with his name. He joins [name_f]Enid[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Catharine[/name_f], [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Honey[/name_f] & [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] on my side & [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_u]Zen[/name_u], [name_m]Warden[/name_m] [name_m]Heath[/name_m], [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] [name_m]Kenzo[/name_m] & [name_u]Vega[/name_u] [name_f]Joplin[/name_f] on @Wittyusername103’s side. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] [name_m]Truett[/name_m]! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@WintersEcho and I proud to announce the arrival of our sweet baby [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] [name_f]Valda[/name_f]!
[name_u]Willow[/name_u] came so easily to us. We played around with some names and ultimately ended up loving [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] & [name_f]Valda[/name_f] and the strong meaning and feel of it!
[name_u]Willow[/name_u] is little sister to twins [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] [name_u]Peace[/name_u] & [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f] [name_u]Bliss[/name_u], as well as many half-siblings.
[name_f]Winnie[/name_f] & I couldn’t be more in love with her name!

10 Likes

@maypleberry and I are welcoming our perfect twins into the world!
baby [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] & [name_u]Archer[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]!
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] & [name_u]Archer[/name_u] we thought were the perfect match and feel their middles do compliment them well.

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] & [name_u]Archer[/name_u]!

11 Likes

stop I’m in love with this combo! So sweet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: such a lovely combo

2 Likes

@rhodes2nowhere @BeatriceMello thank you!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@columbiacharm & I are very excited to announce that we’ve decided on [name_u]Indie[/name_u] [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f] for our daughter! Thank you to everyone who helped us decide, we’re so happy with her name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: She joins several siblings on both sides.

12 Likes

@Tab99 and I are so excited to announce the birth of our little boy

[name_m]Bleddyn[/name_m] [name_u]Thistle[/name_u]

Although we have different name styles, we were able to decide on a name pretty quickly. @Tab99 suggested [name_m]Bleddyn[/name_m], and I thought it was a really nice name. The meaning of [name_m]Bleddyn[/name_m] is wolf cub or wolf hero, which we both really like. It was easier to come up with his first name, but I suggested [name_u]Thistle[/name_u] which @Tab99 liked. Then we agreed that we liked his name with just one middle
[name_m]Bleddyn[/name_m] joins many half siblings who are overjoyed to welcome him into the world.

7 Likes

@LeafTree and I are proud to announce we named our son:

[name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] [name_u]Polaris[/name_u] [name_m]Fenn[/name_m]

We both wanted to have a more gender neutral name and we liked the ring of [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] [name_u]Polaris[/name_u], then we decided we wanted a short second middle to ground the name

11 Likes

@melina.k & I are thrilled to announce we’ve decided on [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Wells[/name_m] for our boy :green_heart: He joins many siblings on both sides.

Half siblings

[name_u]Everest[/name_u] [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_m]Gage[/name_m]
[name_u]Scout[/name_u] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Evergreen[/name_u] [name_u]Fox[/name_u]
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u] Mir
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u] [name_u]Beck[/name_u]
[name_u]Frankie[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_u]Jem[/name_u]
[name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f]
[name_u]Linden[/name_u] [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] [name_u]Joss[/name_u]
[name_u]Noor[/name_u] [name_f]Paloma[/name_f]
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Wildflower[/name_f] Luthien
[name_f]Maxine[/name_f] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Maryam[/name_f]
[name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]
[name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Huckleberry[/name_m]
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_u]Zen[/name_u]
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Anouk[/name_f] [name_f]Phillipa[/name_f]
[name_f]Kaia[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f]
[name_u]Milo[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_u]Hummingbird[/name_u]
[name_u]Alden[/name_u] [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_m]Lir[/name_m]
[name_u]Laurie[/name_u] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_f]Colette[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_u]Rafa[/name_u] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f]
[name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_u]Hyacinth[/name_u]
[name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_u]Scout[/name_u]
[name_u]Sasha[/name_u] [name_u]Briar[/name_u]
[name_u]Indie[/name_u] [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f]

11 Likes

@francietercis and I happily announce the naming of our daughter, [name_f]Zippora[/name_f] [name_u]Bo[/name_u]. Besides the sound of [name_f]Zippora[/name_f], we also loved how many nicknames it provides. [name_u]Bo[/name_u] honors Fran’s grandpa [name_u]Boris[/name_u].

We will be calling her Zip and [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] for now. She is Fran’s first child and joins siblings [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_m]Roman[/name_m] and [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Ursula[/name_f] on my side.

12 Likes

@vida and I are so happy to announce the birth of our little twins:

[name_f]Eartha[/name_f] [name_f]Nimue[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] :earth_asia:

And

[name_u]Forest[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] :evergreen_tree:

@vida had lots of amazing name combos which made it much easier to come up with their names. We both love a lot of each other’s names, which also helped a lot.
We love how [name_f]Eartha[/name_f] and Forest’s names tie in together, as they are both names relating to the planet. We both like nature names which we included in both of their names. Another bonus is that both of their second middles start with W.

They join siblings:
[name_u]Vesper[/name_u] [name_u]Larkspur[/name_u] [name_u]Nyx[/name_u]
[name_f]Océane[/name_f] [name_u]Sterling[/name_u] [name_f]Fern[/name_f]
[name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] [name_u]Fox[/name_u]
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]FĂ©nix[/name_m] [name_m]Pendragon[/name_m]
[name_m]Astrophel[/name_m] [name_u]Rain[/name_u] [name_u]Leaf[/name_u] & [name_m]Aquarius[/name_m] [name_u]Rocket[/name_u] [name_u]Zen[/name_u]
And many other half siblings who are overjoyed to welcome them into the world

11 Likes