Nursery for Babies Born in the "Compromise with your (assigned) partner" thread

@Wandarine and I are incredibly excited to announce the birth of our baby boy: [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Kenan[/name_m]!

[name_f]Wanda[/name_f] and I chose names from our favorites, and I couldn’t decide between two combos that we came up with. We decided on [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Kenan[/name_m] because it would be a better fit to Wanda’s sibset.

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] joins numerous half-siblings on both sides who all adore him!

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f], Samuel!! :smiley:

6 Likes

@nuki.h09 and I ar happy to announce the birth of our son [name_u]Everest[/name_u] [name_m]Willem[/name_m] [name_u]Sage[/name_u], who will go by Ev for short. On my side he joins [name_m]Hector[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m].

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] Ev! :))

10 Likes

@shells15 & I would like to intoduce our beatuiful daughter to the Nameberry village. Please welcome…

Juno Madelief Oceana!

She is loved by each and every one of her half-siblings already, and we are over the moon! :two_hearts:

She joins:

Shelly's kids

Sebastian Elio Nyx “Baz”
Elowen Bronte “Wendy”
Caspian Julep Aputsiak “Cass” (twin of Nimue “Nim”)
Nimue Alani Evaluna “Nim” (twin of Caspian “Cass”)
Alexander Mark Oren “Ace”
Sylvie Mattea Anouk
Christopher Elias Conrad
Roisin Beatrix Diana
Ɛlvᴀ Orɛstinᴀ Ly (twin of Anya)
Anya Karina Rose (twin of Ɛlvᴀ)
Brisa Angeli Rio
Audrey Juniper Claire
Evan Hugo
Inez Dorothy Maia

My kids

Julian Iver Aleph “Jude”
Beatrice Jillian Dawn “Bea”
Taliesin Andrew Hawk
Milo Sage Hummingbird (twin of Phoebe)
Phoebe Vera Sonnet (twin of Milo)
Perrie Francesca Louise
Elysian Aubrey River
Thorin Cypress Sol

10 Likes

@WintersEcho and I are proud to introduce our sibset to you!

:sparkles:
[name_u]Florian[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Levi[/name_u]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Finch[/name_u]
[name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucie[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]
:sparkles:

we went for a cottage core theme for the names (which we stuck to for the middles as well)

we are in love with their names, I hope you all like them as well!!

6 Likes

myself and @shells15 are very pleased to announce two new boys to the world ! welcome [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] and [name_u]Arden[/name_u] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: the theme behind them is nature names - robin arthur thoreau was a name shelly was most drawn to when deciding, and we both also loved arden juniper fox too much to leave it out ! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

@vida and I are excited to announce our daughter Nouvelle [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] to you all! Nuvi has 1 older full sibling [name_u]Devi[/name_u] - [name_m]Devereaux[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] and many half siblings on both sides.

We both agreed very quickly on her first name but took a bit longer to figure out the perfect middle name to complete her. [name_u]Vida[/name_u] suggested the name [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] and once I wrote it out paired with her full sibling’s name I new it was the one. We both also loved how her name means a new dawn - so sweet!

All of her siblings are very excited to meet her!

Vida's Kids

[name_f]Cleopatra[/name_f] [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Pretoria[/name_f] nn [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
[name_m]Dionisio[/name_m] Lobo [name_u]Cruz[/name_u] nn Dio
Ítalo [name_u]Paris[/name_u] [name_m]Alexandre[/name_m] & [name_m]Noé[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Clemente[/name_m]
[name_m]Dimitri[/name_m] [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_u]David[/name_u] nn [name_m]Dima[/name_m]
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_f]Olympia[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_u]Vesper[/name_u] [name_u]Larkspur[/name_u] [name_u]Nyx[/name_u]
[name_f]Océane[/name_f] [name_u]Sterling[/name_u] [name_f]Fern[/name_f]
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Fénix[/name_m] [name_m]Pendragon[/name_m] nn [name_u]Rio[/name_u]
[name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] [name_u]Fox[/name_u]
[name_m]Astrophel[/name_m] [name_u]Rain[/name_u] [name_u]Leaf[/name_u] & [name_m]Aquarius[/name_m] [name_u]Rocket[/name_u] [name_u]Zen[/name_u] nn [name_m]Astro[/name_m] & [name_f]Aqua[/name_f]
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f] nn [name_f]Bella[/name_f]
[name_u]Florian[/name_u] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_u]Sundance[/name_u] nn [name_f]Flori[/name_f]
[name_m]Percival[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Sunrise[/name_u] nn [name_u]Percy[/name_u]
[name_u]Alma[/name_u] [name_f]Nirvana[/name_f] [name_u]Lotus[/name_u]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u]
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_m]Zuma[/name_m] [name_m]Talisman[/name_m] & [name_f]Saffron[/name_f] [name_f]Zora[/name_f] [name_f]Rhapsody[/name_f] nn [name_u]Indie[/name_u] & Saffie
[name_u]Fable[/name_u] [name_f]Aura[/name_f] [name_f]Boheme[/name_f] nn [name_f]Fay[/name_f]
[name_m]Devereaux[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] nn [name_u]Devi[/name_u]
[name_f]Eartha[/name_f] [name_f]Nimue[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] & [name_u]Forest[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u]
Sunstra [name_f]Nephele[/name_f] [name_f]Muse[/name_f] nn [name_u]Sun[/name_u], [name_u]Sunny[/name_u], [name_f]Astra[/name_f]
[name_m]Orlando[/name_m] [name_u]Sylvester[/name_u] [name_u]Levi[/name_u] nn [name_f]Orly[/name_f]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_u]Sunbeam[/name_u] nn [name_u]Cass[/name_u]

[name_f]My[/name_f] Kids

[name_m]Hadrian[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f]
[name_m]Devereaux[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u]
[name_u]Archer[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]

4 Likes

a bit delayed, but @maypleberry and i are ecstatic to announce the birth of our little boy, [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]! :four_leaf_clover:
i had noticed rowan on maypleberry’s list and was reminded of how nice a name it was! maxwell came from my list, and when we were brainstorming combos, rowan maxwell was one of the first we came up with. we ended up going with it in the end!

welcome to the world, little ro :heart:

9 Likes

Myself & @w8src had our second child, a little boy named [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] “Gabe”. It was one of our last two & we liked it more than the other one. She will join all the rest of my children, all the rest of @w8src’s children, & full sister [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] “Vikki”. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world, [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] aka [name_m]Gabe[/name_m].

4 Likes

@jujubesun and I are so excited to announce our daughter [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]!

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] has always been my top girl name and [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] is @jujubesun 's! We felt they went great together and once we added [name_f]Violet[/name_f] to complete it we knew it was the one!

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] joins her half brother on @jujubesun 's side [name_m]Isadore[/name_m] [name_m]Mihai[/name_m] [name_u]Claude[/name_u] and many half siblings on mine that are all so excited to meet her!

[name_f]My[/name_f] Kids

Nouvelle [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]

4 Likes

@maypleberry are so excited to announce the birth of our little girl

[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_u]Arrow[/name_u] [name_u]Cove[/name_u]

We had lots of fun naming her and we love her name so much! When naming her we compared our lists and found that we had a few names that we both had on our lists, [name_u]Arrow[/name_u] & [name_u]Cove[/name_u]. Then we combined the names we both liked out of our lists and came up with some combinations. At the end [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_u]Arrow[/name_u] [name_u]Cove[/name_u] was one that we both liked, we discussed a bit about variations of her second middle and decided that [name_u]Cove[/name_u] was our favourite!

[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] joins many half siblings who are overjoyed to welcome her into the world!

7 Likes

@futuremama and I are so happy to introduce our boy to you!

[name_u]Lennon[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] :teddy_bear:

It was hard to name him since we have different naming styles but eventually came up with this combo that we both love! [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] was in both our lists and chose that name quite in the beginning, and then hard a hard time choosing [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] but she proposed that combo and i loved it! we both like nature names so that’s why we chose [name_m]Bear[/name_m] and we also like greek mythology so [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] fit perfectly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] [name_f]Leni[/name_f]! he joins many many half siblings from both sides

8 Likes

@Sophie_sawriter & I are happy to announce we’ve chosen [name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_u]Holland[/name_u] for our girl :yellow_heart::sparkles: We were stuck between three names, so we put them through an online hat draw & let it decide for us. We’re so pleased with the result :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: [name_f]Anya[/name_f] joins many siblings on both sides.

9 Likes

@carsonskye23 & I are happy to announce [name_u]Louise[/name_u] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] :sparkles: We picked out favourites off each other’s lists & got very lucky with this beautiful name. She joins many siblings on both sides.

6 Likes

@carsonskye23 and I are so excited to announce [name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] [name_u]Alfie[/name_u]! His name was probably the quickest name I’ve ever agreed on! We both already had [name_m]Evander[/name_m] and Rhys/Reese on our lists and when @carsonskye23 suggested [name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] with [name_u]Alfie[/name_u] added on the end I knew it was the one! This was literally the first and only combo we came up with but it was too perfect to not use!

[name_m]Evander[/name_m] joins his new sister [name_u]Louise[/name_u] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] on @carsonskye23 's side and

many half siblings on mine!

Nouvelle [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_u]Arrow[/name_u] [name_u]Cove[/name_u]

3 Likes

@futuremama and I are thrilled to announce our daughter [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Mar[/name_f]. We chose our top names from each other’s lists and got lucky with [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Isla[/name_f] before deciding to add a little something extra in the form of [name_f]Mar[/name_f]. She joins many siblings from both sides.

8 Likes

@futuremama and I are excited to announce our daughter Maude Eloise Grey!

We were both completely drawn to Maude and while we initially weren’t sure if we wanted to pair such a chic and sleek name with multiple middle names hearing Eloise and Grey all together we knew it was the right call.

She has many half siblings on both sides that are eager to meet her!

My Kids

Hadrian Peter
Elodie Arabella
Devereaux Orion
Archer Theodore Sage
Alice Cosette Wildrose
Rowan Maxwell
Nouvelle Dawn
Juliet Cordelia Violet
Ottilie Arrow Cove
Evander Rhys Alfie

Futuremama's Kids

August Willoughby Mir
Theodore Roscoe Beck
Frankie Solomon Jem
Greta Moon
Linden Rafferty Joss
Noor Paloma
Zelda Wildflower Luthien
Maxine Wilde
Iris Maryam
Oliver Elliott Ambrose
Kit Huckleberry
Tallulah Zen
Sylvie Elspeth
Anouk Phillipa
Kaia Genevieve
Phoebe Vera Sonnet
Milo Sage Hummingbird
Alden Phineas Lir
Laurie Sebastian
Colette Ophelia Blythe
Rafa Bloom
Elio Hyacinth
Romy Scout
Sasha Briar
Indie Bluebell
Shepherd Otto Wells
Lennon Atticus Bear
Anya Holland
Astrid Isla Mar
Louise Marlowe

9 Likes

@missniwalyra and I would like to announce the birth of our daughter,

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f] [name_f]Eluned[/name_f].

We both had [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] on our lists and she seemed a perfect fit for both of us! [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f] was on my list but a name we both liked and then @missniwalyra completely made my day by saying we should use [name_f]Eluned[/name_f] to honor my Welsh heritage!

6 Likes

@Estrela and I are pleased to welcome the newest member of our ever-growing brood: [name_m]Hercules[/name_m] [name_m]Percival[/name_m] Outono :superhero::fallen_leaf:, who is fondly known as [name_u]Hero[/name_u] by the family! [name_u]Hero[/name_u] is our 10th baby together and his siblings are full of love for him.

[name_m]Hercules[/name_m] was a name that just felt perfect with his siblings, it’s bold and romantic sounding, strong and full of character, and just oh so handsome. It had been a middle name consideration for some of our previous boys but were so glad that we saved it for this little guy. [name_m]Percival[/name_m] has been a name long since discussed that was just waiting to find its perfect companion, and we do think we found it, they bring out the best in each other :blush: As for Outono, it was a wonderful suggestion from @Estrela, that I think is positively swoon-worthy. Outono is the Portuguese word for fall/autumn that is so dreamy for a [name_u]September[/name_u] baby, it’s warm and cozy and yet airy and crisp, it’s just lovely!!!

We hope his name brings him bravery, courage, and happy thoughts, as it does for us :two_hearts:

[name_u]Hero[/name_u] is joined by his many older siblings:

:bear: [name_m]Bernardo[/name_m] [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] [name_m]Henrique[/name_m] nn [name_m]Bear[/name_m]
:blossom: [name_m]Florencio[/name_m] [name_u]Sunset[/name_u] [name_m]Galileo[/name_m] nn [name_f]Flor[/name_f]
:ocean: [name_m]Raimundo[/name_m] Moonlight [name_m]Silvestre[/name_m] nn [name_u]Rio[/name_u]
:ringer_planet: [name_m]Anastasio[/name_m] [name_m]Saturnino[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] nn [name_u]Asa[/name_u]
:deer: [name_f]Dominica[/name_f] [name_u]Twilight[/name_u] [name_f]Harmonia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Doe[/name_f]
:star2: [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] Heliodora Stardust nn [name_u]Paz[/name_u]
:honeybee: [name_f]Benedita[/name_f] [name_f]Stellamaris[/name_f] [name_f]Lightning[/name_f] nn [name_f]Bee[/name_f]
:otter: [name_m]Octavio[/name_m] [name_m]Fénix[/name_m] [name_m]Astrophel[/name_m] nn [name_f]Otter[/name_f]
:dragon: [name_m]Valentim[/name_m] [name_m]Aristotle[/name_m] Dragão nn [name_u]Vale[/name_u]

9 Likes

@vida and I are proud to announce the arrival of our beautiful baby girl [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Melora[/name_f] [name_u]Lyric[/name_u] “Ashie” :musical_note:

[name_f]Astrid[/name_f] and [name_f]Melora[/name_f] were both names from Vida’s list that I liked and [name_u]Lyric[/name_u] was from mine! I also like the musical connection [name_u]Lyric[/name_u] has. Ashie will join many excited siblings from both of our sides!

9 Likes

@LeafTree & I are happy to announce [name_f]Selah[/name_f] [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f]! :sparkles::sunny: We have many similarities in naming style which made choosing the name a delight :relaxed: [name_f]Selah[/name_f] joins many siblings on my sides

10 Likes