Nursery for Babies Born in the "Compromise with your (assigned) partner" thread

@lateaugust and I are happy to announce the arrival of our second child together, a girl!

Saskia Arwen Moon :last_quarter_moon:

Saskia was in both of our lists and it’s a name that i’ve been wanting to use! Then we chose Arwen as a middle to match Zephyr’s first middle name, Sulien, in origin (both are welsh names). And Moon was the perfect final fit! Just like Wilde, it’s a one syllable name related to nature.

Welcome Saskia! We have many nicknames for her, such as Sass, Sassy, Suki, Kia & Sasha! She joins big brother Zeph :heart: and many half siblings from both sides!

We are both in love with these names and adore how the two combos, Zephyr Sulien Wilde & Saskia Arwen Moon, fit together!

10 Likes

@futuremama and i are quite happy to announce the birth of our twins, [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] and [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]!

we found that we liked [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] almost immediately, and Lilac—well, [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] goes with everything :wink:
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] and [name_f]Esther[/name_f] both came from Claudia’s list, and [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] sounded quite lovely with [name_f]Esther[/name_f]! overall, we just adore their names :heart:

the twins join an enormous family of half-siblings, all thrilled for their arrival :relieved:

9 Likes

@maypleberry and I are so delighted to announce the birth of our fourth child together, our second girl!

[name_f]Reverie[/name_f] [name_u]Seren[/name_u] :star2:

All of our kids have french names with a “V” in it so we wanted to keep up that theme. [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] means daydream which we think is beautiful :pleading_face: It’s a name that i’ve found a long time ago but completely forgot about it, i re-discovered it yesterday and I just knew it was the one! so i told @maypleberry and we agreed it was beautiful!
For the middle name, all of our kids have a star / space related name with a “N” in it so we also wanted to continue that theme, that’s why we chose [name_u]Seren[/name_u], it means star in welsh.

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] Reve! She joins big siblings [name_u]Devi[/name_u], Nuvi & [name_u]Levi[/name_u] - [name_m]Devereaux[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u], Nouvelle [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] & Leverette [name_u]Nova[/name_u] - and many half siblings from both sides!

8 Likes

@firefly305 & I would like to announce [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] to the world. She has one full brother [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Russell[/name_m]. She also has half-siblings [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f], [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f], [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] [name_f]Carys[/name_f], & [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] on @firefly305’s side along with mutliple half-siblings on my side that can be found at the NB sibset page. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world, [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]!

7 Likes

@maypleberry and I are proud to announce the arrival of our sweet [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] :sunflower: :honeybee:
We think her name is so sweet and fits in perfectly!

She joins 5 older siblings! Twins [name_u]Archer[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] & [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] and triplets [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] & [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Oakes[/name_m]

9 Likes

@nuki.h09 and i are pleased to announce our daughter, dorothy lola maebh! she joins half-siblings on both sides. <3

6 Likes

@Miss_Mayhem & I would name to announce [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] ‘Teddy’ [name_u]Cameron[/name_u]. He is @Miss_Mayhem’s first bundle of joy & my thirty-fifth. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world, [name_u]Teddy[/name_u]!

6 Likes

@alatari and I are happy to welcome our daughter: [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] :sparkles::milky_way:

Our similar name tastes led us to decide on names pretty quickly! We both fell in love with this name’s celestial beauty and strength. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] Lyra!! She joins many half siblings.

11 Likes

@OpheliaFlora and I are so delighted to be joined by our amazing baby boy: [name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Lucius[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m].

His first name was among both our favorites, so we decided pretty quickly that this would be the name we wanted for our child, hoping that he will live a life full of victories, big and small.

[name_m]Lucius[/name_m] - light. Our beautiful son shines like the brightest star in our whole universe, and has brought bright light into this world since the moment he arrived.

And [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] - a name not many people bear - stands for the trait to appreciate uniqueness. Our son will grow up to see every single person as an individual and never judge another human being for being different.

[name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Lucius[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] - we are proud to be the parents of such a wonderful child and wish you nothing but the best for your life full of love and happiness.

Mom & Mom

10 Likes

@maypleberry and i are so excited to welcome our second child and first daughter to the world, noelle wren! she joins older brother jensen califf as well as many half siblings. <3

10 Likes

@futuremama and i are so happy to announce the arrival of our second kid together, our first daughter!

Delta Euphemia Lux :butterfly:

We had a really hard time coming up with a name we both loved since we have very different tastes but we eventually chose Delta, which we both love and thought it fit great with big brother Lennon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thanks to everyone who helped us in the forums!
Euphemia & Lux were also both names we liked and thought they fit great!

Welcome Delta! She joins big brother Leni - Lennon Atticus Bear - and many half siblings from both sides!

8 Likes

@fairymarissa and i are excited to welcome our daughter, [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Evaluna[/name_f] [name_u]Marley[/name_u] Renata!!

[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] and [name_f]Evaluna[/name_f] comes from my list while [name_u]Marley[/name_u] and [name_f]Renata[/name_f] was suggested by [name_f]Marissa[/name_f], it took us more than a few rounds of vetoing but when we finally came to a conclusion we couldn’t be happier with her name!

5 Likes

@maypleberry and I are pleased to announce the arrival of our son, [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_u]Briar[/name_u] :fallen_leaf::teddy_bear:

His name came to us very easily, and we couldn’t imagine him as anything else! Rupert’s name is so soft and distinguished and we adore it endlessly!

He is joined by many half siblings on both sides of the family!

8 Likes

@Sophie_sawriter and I would like to introduce [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Percival[/name_m] [name_u]Henry[/name_u] to the Nameberry world :blush:

10 Likes

@eloiseattheplaza and I are excited to introduce our twins: Clementine Lior and Vesper Valentine!

It was an absolute joy to name these twins, our styles worked well together and we were both excited to experiment. All of these names were on both of our lists and we felt they combined together beautifully. These names have a whimsicality that we appreciate and it just feels like they’ll be the coolest kids!

The twins are @eloiseattheplaza 's first nursery children and they join fourteen excited half-siblings on my side. A big welcome to the (imaginary) world to Clementine & Vesper - we’re so excited to have you!

9 Likes

@daisymeadows and I are excited to announce our second child together!

[name_m]Viggo[/name_m] [name_u]Amos[/name_u] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] :mountain_snow:

we chose [name_m]Viggo[/name_m] because it’s a name we both love and because it shares the same origin as the name of our daughter, [name_f]Freyja[/name_f] (both scandinavian names). [name_u]Amos[/name_u] was also a name we both loved and thought it fit great, and [name_u]Finch[/name_u] was to match Freyja’s nature middle names!

welcome [name_m]Viggo[/name_m]! He joins big sister [name_f]Freyja[/name_f] [name_f]Leona[/name_f] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] and many half siblings from both sides!

12 Likes

@maypleberry are delighted to introduce [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_u]Endellion[/name_u]!

We settled on his name quite quickly after pairing Luca from @maypleberry’s list with Endellion from mine.

He joins multiple half-siblings on both sides.

11 Likes

@w8src and I are so excited to introduce [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_m]Calix[/name_m]!

His name was a bit difficult to decide on! @w8src has so many lovely names that we were both torn on our final 2 names. We ended up getting the help of all of you in a poll to decide on the final combo!! I am absolutely in love with his name so thank you all for your help!

[name_u]Ezra[/name_u] has many half siblings on both sides that are excited to meet him!

w8src's Kids

[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Marcus[/name_m] “Ace”
[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Hartley[/name_u] [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] “Nate”
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Harris[/name_m]
[name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_u]Claude[/name_u] [name_m]Ridge[/name_m]
[name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] “Cal”
[name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_m]Valeriano[/name_m] “Ash”
[name_m]Maximilian[/name_m] [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_m]Bach[/name_m]
[name_u]Adrian[/name_u] [name_u]Casey[/name_u] [name_u]Blaine[/name_u]
[name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Hector[/name_m] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m]
[name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Pascal[/name_m]
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Kenan[/name_m]
[name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] “Gabe”
[name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u]
[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Heather[/name_f]
[name_f]Ekaterina[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f] “Kat”
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] “Vikki”

[name_f]My[/name_f] Kids

[name_m]Hadrian[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Laurel[/name_u]
[name_m]Devereaux[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u]
Nouvelle [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]
Leverette [name_u]Nova[/name_u]
[name_f]Reverie[/name_f] [name_u]Seren[/name_u]
[name_u]Archer[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Oakes[/name_m]
[name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_u]Arrow[/name_u] [name_u]Cove[/name_u]
[name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] [name_u]Alfie[/name_u]
[name_f]Maude[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]
[name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Odette[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f]
[name_u]Jensen[/name_u] Califf
[name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_u]Briar[/name_u]
[name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_u]Endellion[/name_u]

7 Likes

@vida and i are so excited to welcome our boy to the world,

Leif Donovan Sky :ringer_planet: :sun_with_face:

leif is a sweet scandinavian name that we picked to go with his siblings’ scandinavian names. donovan is a name we both loved, and sky is a nature name to match his older siblings’ middle names as well!

He is welcomed by big sister Freyja Leona Meadow, big brother Viggo Amos Finch and many half siblings from both sides!

9 Likes

@Sophie_sawriter and I would like to introduce you all to [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_u]Ainsley[/name_u]!

Her name came to us pretty easily - and when I looked into the meanings and saw that her name represented a personal meadow full of Lillies I knew it was the one! So sweet!!

She has 3 older full siblings, [name_m]Hadrian[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m], [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] & [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Laurel[/name_u] along with many half siblings that are all very excited to meet her!

5 Likes