Nursery for Babies Born in the "Compromise with your (assigned) partner" thread

@Larryisalittledog and I are delighted to announce the arrival of our second son together…

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] :skateboard::sparkles::steam_locomotive::sparkles::teddy_bear:

His big brother, [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u], couldn’t be happier to welcome his little brother, as well as his many half-siblings on London’s side!

As soon as [name_u]London[/name_u] suggested [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m] for our first son, I knew I wanted to use both names for brothers. So once [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] arrived, we quickly came up with ideas for little brother [name_m]Felix[/name_m]. [name_u]London[/name_u] instantly came up with pairing it with [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] and I just loved the warm and golden aura that [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] had. I wanted the second middle to be a strong word name, like [name_u]Wolf[/name_u], so we tried out a few combinations - mostly animals. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite was [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Lynx[/name_u] but [name_u]London[/name_u] really pushed for [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m]. In the end, I agreed it was PERFECT. The addition of [name_m]Bear[/name_m] just gave it this fuzzy, nubby, teddybear, little blanket vibe that I find so adorable and sweet.

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world little [name_m]Felix[/name_m]!

10 Likes

@Larryisalittledog and I are happy to announce a younger brother to Horatio Gunther Lucian ‘Ace’, Lilibet Phoebe Juno ‘Lili’ and Guinevere Rachel Sabine ‘Guin’!

Atreyu Chandler Lane ‘True’ :dove: :musical_note:

We had trouble at first finding a name to match Horatio, Lilibet and Guinevere! @Larryisalittledog liked Atreyu from my list, but we weren’t quite sure if it went with his siblings name that well, until we decided with True as a nn, it would go nicely with his brother Ace’s!
Chandler, his first middle, is to match his siblings’ Friends themed middles, Gunther, Phoebe and Rachel!
Lane was decided after a few suggestions back and forth after one of our favourite songs, Penny Lane by The Beatles, and we loved it with Atreyu and Chandler as firsts!
True’s older siblings Ace, Lili and Guin are so happy to have him!
Welcome little True! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

@futuremama and i are so happy to welcome our third child together, our second girl!

[name_u]Rain[/name_u] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_u]Haven[/name_u] :beetle:

she joins older siblings [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] & [name_f]Delta[/name_f] [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f] [name_u]Lux[/name_u] and many half siblings on both sides :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
we both loved [name_u]Rain[/name_u] and loved how it fit in our sibset! luckily it was easy to choose. then [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] proposed [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] and then [name_u]Haven[/name_u] for the middles and i loved them and how they went together

welcome [name_u]Rain[/name_u]! we are so happy with your arrival :cupid:

6 Likes

@hyacinth.bea and i are so excited to welcome our boy,

Nicodemus Wren ‘Nim’ :zap::ear_of_rice::sunflower::mountain_snow:

after exchanging lists, we decided on nicodemus from @hyacinth.bea ’s list, and we both thought a nature middle would be good to match his older sister’s! nim joins older sister eleftheria fern and plenty of half siblings! welcome, nim!

8 Likes

@ChipmunkGirl and i are so excited to introduce our daughter,

Willa Charlotte :bouquet::first_quarter_moon_with_face::cloud:

after trading our lists and making some other combos, we narrowed it down to this! welcome, willa :white_heart:

6 Likes

@hyacinth.bea & I are so happy to announce our triplet girls, [name_f]Sabine[/name_f] [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f], [name_f]Thora[/name_f] [name_f]Evening[/name_f], & [name_f]Oona[/name_f] [name_f]Ferelith[/name_f] :white_heart::tulip:

They join many half siblings on both sides

9 Likes

@WintersEcho and I are proud to announce our twins names; [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u] and [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_m]Achilles[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m].

I wanted a subtle theme with the twins, and [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] suggested herbal theme since we had [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] and [name_u]Sage[/name_u] on both lists.

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_u]Sage[/name_u]! They join half siblings on both sides

9 Likes

@drfox and I are thrilled to welcome out third child and our first girl!
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] :herb: :crown: :dove:
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is one of my favorite names that I loved as a sister name to [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m]. Luckily I wasn’t alone because [name_u]Maria[/name_u] loved it too.
[name_u]Dove[/name_u] came next. I wanted to keep the animal themed second middle (like [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] and Bear) so I suggested [name_u]Dove[/name_u], which [name_u]Maria[/name_u] also loved. I also liked [name_f]Fawn[/name_f], but [name_u]Maria[/name_u] was using it with another partner, so it didn’t work out.
We knew we wanted a “grand” first middle (like [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] and Gideon) and [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] is an honor name for me. [name_u]Maria[/name_u] loved [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] as a combo just like I did and it went great with [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m]. I loved that it had meaning to be but it was also beautiful.
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] joins big brothers [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] along with many half-siblings.
[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] sweet [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]! We are so happy you’re here.

8 Likes

@etoilelumineuse and I are delighted to announce the arrival of our sweet girls [name_f]Mathilde[/name_f] [name_m]Rosewood[/name_m] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Wildflower[/name_f]. Our little families couldn’t be happier!

11 Likes

@tbonsanti and I are so happy to announce the arrival of our son, [name_u]Keegan[/name_u] [name_u]Harvest[/name_u] :ear_of_rice:. We just can’t wait to get to know our little Kee!

9 Likes

@etoilelumineuse and I are thrilled to announce the arrival of our beautiful twin girls!

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] and [name_f]Reyna[/name_f] [name_u]Solstice[/name_u]! :rose::crescent_moon: :sunflower:

We are so in love with their names!! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] sweet [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_f]Reyna[/name_f]! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

@Wandarine and i are excited to announce our son,

Prosper Angelo :sunflower:

he is a part of @Wandarine ’s gp sibset, and also a favourite gp of both of ours!! he is joined by siblings genesis brielle, celeste anemone, and aaliyah nuri!
welcome, prosper! :white_heart:

10 Likes

@WintersEcho and I are thrilled to introduce our son:

[name_m]Leonidas[/name_m] [name_u]Finnegan[/name_u] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] :dove: nn [name_u]Leo[/name_u]

[name_u]Leo[/name_u] joins big sister [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] (Sophronia [name_f]Alouette[/name_f] Fable) and half-siblings on both sides who are thrilled to meet him.

the naming process: @WintersEcho and I quickly narrowed in on a couple options for FNs and decided to create combos as a way of deciding between them. After sending ideas back and forth, we landed on [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m] [name_u]Finnegan[/name_u] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]! I love the strength of [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m] paired with what I see as two softer names, specifically [name_u]Dove[/name_u] as it symbolizes peace. I also feel like his name matches the magic of his sisters’ name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Stunning!!

2 Likes

@rhodes2nowhere Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@w8src and I are pleased to announce the arrival of [name_u]Kelly[/name_u] [name_f]Topanga[/name_f] :heartbeat: [name_u]Kelly[/name_u] joins many half siblings on both sides, who are all delighted with their new little sister!

5 Likes

@drfox and I are over the moon to announce the arrival of our beautiful little girl, [name_u]Pixel[/name_u] [name_f]Midori[/name_f] [name_f]Fawn[/name_f] :sparkles::evergreen_tree::deer::sparkles:

We’re calling her [name_f]Pixie[/name_f] for short and we just adore her name! Its lush and vibrant and so fun as well! Her name brings to mind a dark green forest, woodland creatures running around in the splotches of light reaching the floor.

Images that made us think of [name_u]Pixel[/name_u] 🥰

We can’t wait to get to know little [name_f]Pixie[/name_f] more, all her older half siblings are so enamored as well!

11 Likes

@futuremama and I are so excited to announce the arrival of our beautiful baby boy, [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_u]Callum[/name_u]!
After a short name debate, taking one name from each of our lists, [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_u]Callum[/name_u] seemed like the best option for us!

He joins several half siblings on both sides! We are so honored to welcome him into our world!

11 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@rhodes2nowhere and I are so excited to announce a son:

Rupert Laurence Hugo :teddy_bear: nn Rue!

His name was an easy collaboration - we are in love with it and so thrilled to share it with you!!
We were fortunate to have so many sweet favorites, we both quite wanted to give Rupert two middle names.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes