Nursery for Babies Born in the "Compromise with your (assigned) partner" thread

@Kipperbo1 and I are delighted to announce the arrival of our little boy!

[name_m]Fritz[/name_m] [name_m]Barnabas[/name_m] [name_u]Pippin[/name_u] :teddy_bear: :sparkles:

We love his name! [name_m]Fritz[/name_m] joins many half-siblings on both sides! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] little [name_m]Fritz[/name_m]! :two_hearts:

12 Likes

[name_f]Birdie[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] has arrived!!!

Parented by me and @Larryisalittledog !!!

He joins my half sibling [name_f]Cheryl[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f] with @moonwriteen and I’m not sure if there is any half siblings on @Larryisalittledog 's side

14 Likes

@eloiseattheplaza and the plaza and I are thrilled to welcome our first child in our new sibset. A girl! Meet…
[name_f]Io[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] (eye-oh not low) :seedling: :sunny:
After we decided to restart our sibset, we wanted to give naming a fresh twist. When @eloiseattheplaza sent their list, we noticed that we had many names we both loved (Adelaide, [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Clover[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_f]Io[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Juno[/name_f], [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], [name_f]Opal[/name_f], [name_f]Stella[/name_f], [name_u]Sutton[/name_u], [name_u]Vesper[/name_u], [name_f]Willa[/name_f], [name_f]Allegra[/name_f], [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], [name_u]Senna[/name_u], and [name_f]Zara[/name_f] to name a few). I mentioned that quite a few of those were also on my list, and that I especially loved [name_f]Io[/name_f] and [name_f]Juno[/name_f]. @eloiseattheplaza agreed and we couldn’t decide, so we decided to make combos and see which we preferred.
I sent a long list of Io/Juno combos over that prioritzed longer middles (since [name_f]Io[/name_f] is so short) and @eloiseattheplaza said she she loved [name_f]Io[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]. I was on board, and we both knew she was an [name_f]Io[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f].
[name_f]Io[/name_f] is the first baby in me and @eloiseattheplaza’s fresh sibset and my fresh nursery. She joins many children of @eloiseattheplaza!
[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] [name_f]Io[/name_f]!

11 Likes

@Kipperbo1 and I are excited to announce the arrival of our twins; [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Wildflower[/name_f] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m]! :heart:

They join many half siblings on both sides

8 Likes

[name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Wildflower[/name_f] :pleading_face::heart:

5 Likes

@etoilelumineuse and I are happy to announce the birth of our daughter, nell saskia caro!

[name_f]Nell[/name_f] joins lots of half siblings on both sides!

12 Likes

@hyacinth.bea and I are delighted to introduce [name_u]Finch[/name_u] [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] :fallen_leaf:

After comparing our lists and brainstorming some combos, we played with a few options until we settled on [name_u]Finch[/name_u] [name_m]Rupert[/name_m]. We love the quirky, outdoorsy vibe it has.

[name_u]Finch[/name_u] joins multiple half-siblings on both sides!

14 Likes

@rubylark and I are overjoyed to announce the birth of our daughter, [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Zelda[/name_f]! We bonded over a mutual love for warm-feeling and [name_u]Marian[/name_u] names. [name_f]Mary[/name_f] seemed an obvious choice for a first name, and [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] is a name we both love for the positive family connections and lively style!

10 Likes

@Kipperbo1 and I are excited to announce the arrival of our sweet baby girl; [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] Ursla [name_f]Waterlily[/name_f] :heart:

[name_f]Winnie[/name_f] joins older siblings; [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Wildflower[/name_f] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m]. As well as many half siblings on both sides!

7 Likes

@drfox and i are super pleased to reveal the name of big sister to our combined families !

rosemarin alice :open_umbrella:🫖

we just couldn’t decide between two names, as we both loved the aesthetic both bring, but i adore rosemarin’s name, it’s so vintage sweet :pleading_face: welcome to the world rosie ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

@futuremama and i would like to introduce our triplets, siblings to Ottilie Poem Lenore,

Eden Oliver Kit :black_heart::sparkles::fox_face:
Lilac Ophelia Estelle :white_heart::sparkles::star:
Zara Clementine Juno :white_heart::sparkles::crown:

it took us a bit to land on some names we truly loved together, but we did it. and i think we did a pretty good job <3

welcome to the world Eden, Lilac & Zara! Ottilie is so happy to have some siblings! :black_heart::white_heart:

12 Likes

After, like, 2 months @moonwriteen and I have finalized a name for our girl, [name_f]Rochelle[/name_f] [name_f]Antoinette[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]! :tada:

6 Likes

@tbonsanti and i are so excited to announce the name we have picked for our girl,

Olive Caroline :bouquet::crescent_moon::tangerine:

welcome olive!! she joins many half-siblings on both sides <3

8 Likes

@hyacinth.bea and I our thrilled to welcome our twins!
[name_m]Thorin[/name_m] Atillio [name_u]Kai[/name_u] and [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] Nightshade [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
Me and @hyacinth.bea quickly figured out we had lot’s of shared name loves. I sent over a list of my favorites together and I starred my favorites. She replied and said we had the same favorites pretty much, so after a little debate, we were between [name_m]Thorin[/name_m] and [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] or [name_m]Viggo[/name_m] and [name_f]Circe[/name_f]. We both loved both equally. After LOT’S of thought, I decided I preferred [name_m]Thorin[/name_m] and [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] as it fit better in my new nursery. In the end @hyacinth.bea’s favorite was also [name_m]Thorin[/name_m] and [name_f]Zelda[/name_f].
I always love using long, more out there middles and I spotted Nightshade and Atillio on @hyacinth.bea’s list. She loved them too so we went for it.
We originally loved [name_m]Thorin[/name_m] Atillio [name_u]Wren[/name_u] for [name_m]Thorin[/name_m], but then @hyacinth.bea mentioned the the -rin [name_u]Wren[/name_u] bothered her, so we went with our other favorite [name_m]Thorin[/name_m] Atillio [name_u]Kai[/name_u]. [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] Nightshade [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] was suggested by @hyacinth.bea and I thought it was so magical.
[name_m]Thorin[/name_m] and [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] are the first babies in mine and @hyacinthbea’s fresh sibset but they join several half-siblings on both sides.
[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] [name_m]Thorin[/name_m] and [name_f]Zelda[/name_f]!

8 Likes

@aiksx and I couldn’t be happier to announce our beautiful Serelina Esprit :sparkles::cupcake:

[name_m]Little[/name_m] “Lina” joins big sister Rosemarin [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and many half-siblings.

We fell in love with Serelina’s sparkling name immediately, and knew she would be a perfect little sister to our sweet [name_f]Rosie[/name_f].

Rosemarin [name_f]Alice[/name_f] “Rosie”
Serelina Esprit “Lina”

8 Likes

@Laurenabbey and I are so happy to announce the arrival of our son, [name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_u]Rome[/name_u] :motor_scooter::classical_building::sunny:

We decided on his name fairly quickly as we both love [name_m]Elio[/name_m], and [name_u]Rome[/name_u] rounded off the combo nicely.

[name_m]Elio[/name_m] joins several half-siblings :white_heart:

14 Likes

@Kipperbo1 and I are so happy to announce the birth of our daughter, [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f]! :two_hearts::seedling:

She joins a half sister on my side and many half-siblings on @Kipperbo1’s. We quickly settled on [name_f]Willa[/name_f] and [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] and eventually found [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] to perfectly complete her name!

12 Likes

@Strawberry.Bunny and I are so excited to announce the arrival of our baby boy, [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u].

We both loved the name [name_u]Flynn[/name_u], we just needed a way to use it. In the end, we were choosing between [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u], [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Maverick[/name_u] & [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] [name_u]Elijah[/name_u]. We are so beyond happy with our agreement on [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]! [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] joins many half siblings on both sides and we can’t wait to raise him alongside his many brothers and sisters.

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world [name_m]Alistair[/name_m]! :ocean::bow_and_arrow: :blue_heart:

10 Likes

@snowmaiden and i are overjoyed to announce the birth of our little guy, [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] :sun_with_face:

we connected over classic names almost immediately, and when i suggested a nature middle name, we discovered a common love of [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] very quick! we were considering many different firsts, but [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] just felt right :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

so welcome, [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]!

8 Likes

@hyacinth.bea and I are simply delighted to announce the arrival of our beautiful…

:sparkles:Fiala Nimiane Selket :sparkles:

Fiala is our first child together and joins many half-siblings.

We both had so many gorgeous names on our lists that we both loved. So, it was quite a challenge to narrow them down, until we settled on this stunning combo. Fiala was a name I loved bc of my Czech heritage and its sweet meaning of “violet”. Selket was from @hyacinth.bea 's list and I was just DYING to use it in a combo. @hyacinth.bea came up with so many beautiful combos using all of our favorites and in the end we agreed that Fiala Nimiane Selket was just too magical and enchanting to pass up.

Welcome to the world, sweet Fiala :kite::two_hearts:

8 Likes