Odette v Odetta

That’s pretty much it :laughing:

[name_f]Odette[/name_f] or [name_f]Odetta[/name_f] - which do you prefer and why?

Thank you in advance x

2 Likes

[name_f]Odette[/name_f] for me, I just prefer the [name_m]French[/name_m] flair and more streamlined look & sound. [name_f]Odetta[/name_f] is still wonderful though.

4 Likes

Both are lovely, but I prefer the simpler, chic sound of [name_f]Odette[/name_f]!

I prefer [name_f]Odette[/name_f] personally - I like the zippy, but elegant feel of it, that slightly sharper, distinctive ending.

2 Likes

[name_f]Odette[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Odette[/name_f] for sure. [name_f]Odetta[/name_f] sounds a bit odd to me for some reason…

1 Like

[name_f]Odette[/name_f]! neat and tailored!

1 Like

Definitely [name_f]Odette[/name_f].

For some reason all -detta names reminds me too much of the word vendetta to be usable :see_no_evil::joy:

1 Like

[name_f]Odette[/name_f] is the name I’m familiar with, and I quite like it, so that’s my pick.

1 Like

I adore [name_f]Odette[/name_f]!

1 Like

I really like both! I would say I prefer [name_f]Odetta[/name_f] if it is for a first name and [name_f]Odette[/name_f] if it was being used in the middle. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] that makes sense!

1 Like

[name_f]Odette[/name_f]! One of my absolute favourite names. She has so much french flair and feels sassy and zippy but elegant.

1 Like

I prefer the the sleeker [name_m]French[/name_m] chic of [name_f]Odette[/name_f]. [name_f]Odetta[/name_f] feels a bit unnecessarily fussy.

2 Likes

[name_f]Odette[/name_f]!

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Odette[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Odette[/name_f]! [name_f]Odetta[/name_f] I want to like but it just feels like too much. I adore [name_f]Odette[/name_f], though, it’s so light and unexpected and beautiful.

1 Like