Of the top of your head what is the number of people you could name from your earliest school class

about 10 to 15

11 from what I remember (but there were 4 people with the same name in my class - two of them who had the very similar surnames too, beginning with the same letter)

3, maybe 4

Mine was 3 from K-8 lol

I’m 40 & I can name most of my pre-school class. Want to see them?!

(siblings that I know in parentheses)

Girls-

[name_f]Kara[/name_f] (Jeffrey & Bradley)

[name_f]Whitney[/name_f] (Courtney, [name_m]Casey[/name_m] & Cody)

[name_f]Rosina[/name_f]

[name_f]Leah[/name_f] (Lenny, [name_f]Eve[/name_f], Elizabeth)

[name_f]Emily[/name_f]

[name_f]Rachel[/name_f] (Alison)

Boys-

[name_m]Benji[/name_m]

[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]

[name_m]Bradley[/name_m]

[name_m]Michael[/name_m] (Paul)

[name_m]Nathan[/name_m]

[name_m]Craig[/name_m]

1 Like

Maybe 4-5

This is really hard for me because I only spent 2.5 years at my first school before we moved away.

Off the top of my head I can remember [name_f]Sarah[/name_f], [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f], Rema, and [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m], and that’s remembering them from my class photo (which I would have looked at last year, I think).

I suspect it will be easier for my son, who’s in his final year of primary school now. He’s been at the same school the whole way through, and almost all the kids in his grade were there at the start. A lot of them will go through to the same high school, too, so it’s very possible he will finish school with a lot of the same kids he started with.

I tried. I could remember 14

from my kindergarten class i can remember 15 of 19 kids i think!

I got 14 out of 22 (including me) but looking at my yearbook I should have gotten 21 because I totally remeber them, I just didn’t remember which people I went to school with were in my kindergarten class versus other years.

Kindergarten I can only remember 3…. [name_m]Ross[/name_m], [name_f]Laura[/name_f] and [name_f]Samantha[/name_f]

I can remember more from 1st grade

I managed to get 18/19 after thinking about it for ten mins, but I was 4-5 yrs old in my first class so i may be counting some kids who joined later.

Some of my 80's classmates

[name_f]Joanna[/name_f] X2 & [name_f]Joanne[/name_f]
[name_f]Deanne[/name_f]
[name_f]Toya[/name_f]
Last name [name_f]Lovelace[/name_f] can’t remember his first :sweat_smile:
[name_m]Douglas[/name_m]
[name_f]Nicola[/name_f]
[name_m]Paul[/name_m]
[name_m]Stephen[/name_m]
[name_m]Richard[/name_m]
[name_m]Mark[/name_m]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f]
[name_f]Donna[/name_f]

[name_f]Donna[/name_f] was a bit dated even by the 80’s, as was my name!

[name_m]Ross[/name_m]
[name_m]Tommy[/name_m]

I went to the same elementary school for all K-6 grades, but I do not remember who of those kids were in my kindergarten class besides those 2! But I also don’t think I was very aware of them even a few years after that because I remember asking other kids which teacher they had and finding out some of them were in my class. I could probably name a bunch of people from my grade, just not my class haha! Maybe it was hard for me to learn because we had half day kindergarten? Idk haha

about 11 or 12 from kindergarten. I could probably name more in my 1st and 2nd grade classes

Summary

[name_f]Cammie[/name_f]
[name_f]Quinn[/name_f] (g)
[name_f]Danielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Kaitlyn[/name_f]
[name_m]Nathan[/name_m]
[name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Breezy[/name_f] (may have been Breanne/Brianna?)
[name_m]Stephan[/name_m] / [name_m]Steven[/name_m]
[name_m]Ty[/name_m] / [name_m]Tyler[/name_m]
[name_m]Matthew[/name_m]
[name_f]Meredith[/name_f] “Maddie”

1 Like

From kindergarten… maybe 6 or 7 without looking at the pictures :sweat_smile: But as soon as I looked at the pictures, I remembered 16 out of like, 22. 1st grade and beyond I can probably name more than that.

Summary

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Allie[/name_f] (Allison?)
[name_f]Ava[/name_f]
Kasu
[name_m]Jordan[/name_m]
[name_f]Juliana[/name_f]
[name_f]Addie[/name_f] (I think her full name was [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], not Addison)
[name_m]Lucas[/name_m]
[name_m]Seth[/name_m]
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m]
[name_m]Austin[/name_m]
[name_m]Danny[/name_m] (Daniel?)
[name_f]Emilie[/name_f]
[name_f]Gracie[/name_f]
[name_m]Michael[/name_m]
[name_m]Gabe[/name_m] (no full name, just Gabe)

1 Like

From preschool, 3 or 4, from kinder and over, almost all because I still go to school with most of them :slight_smile:

Let’s see…

[name_f]Jenna[/name_f]
[name_f]Jenni[/name_f]
[name_f]Jenny[/name_f]
[name_f]Johanna[/name_f]
[name_m]Inari[/name_m]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f]
[name_f]Isa[/name_f]
[name_f]Anni[/name_f]
[name_f]Kata[/name_f]
[name_f]Elviira[/name_f]
[name_f]Olli[/name_f]
[name_m]Ville[/name_m]
Antti
[name_m]Vili[/name_m]
[name_m]Joonas[/name_m]

15! (Funny how many more girls I can remember haha. I would have been around 6-7 years old.)

1 Like

5, although I could maybe do a few more if I thought about it really hard. I went to a very small private school prior to entering university, though, so that was maybe all but 1 of the students. I think my first grade class was somewhere between 6-9 students.

I can name everyone in my second and third grade classes, though; there were only 3 of us for each of those years. lol.