Oh jeez, i'm back

i thought. i had. decided. b u t n o. sooooooooo. which of these do you like better, because i’m super indecisive;
[name_m]Julian[/name_m]/Ian
oooooorrrr
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m]/Eli
or possiblyyyyy
Elian?

3 Likes

Elijah/Eli!

2 Likes

Definitely [name_m]Elijah[/name_m]/Eli! Very strong and masculine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Julian for sure!

1 Like

Elijah!

1 Like

Elijah “[name_m]Eli[/name_m]”

1 Like

Really love [name_m]Julian[/name_m] or [name_m]Elian[/name_m]! [name_m]Elian[/name_m] could also be [name_m]Eli[/name_m], or even [name_m]Elio[/name_m] :heart_eyes:

I’ve never been mad keen on [name_m]Elijah[/name_m], for some reason, it just looks a little awkward to me. But I do love [name_u]Elias[/name_u] and [name_u]Elisha[/name_u]!

2 Likes

I prefer [name_m]Julian[/name_m]!
[name_m]Elian[/name_m] is cool! I had never heard of it. If you want something more unique go for that :slight_smile:

I personally love [name_m]Julian[/name_m] and [name_m]Eli[/name_m].
If you like the ‘[name_m]Ian[/name_m]’ part of [name_m]Julian[/name_m] and the ‘[name_m]Eli[/name_m]’ part of [name_m]Elijah[/name_m], [name_m]Elian[/name_m] might be a great option for you!

2 Likes

I like [name_m]Elijah[/name_m]/Eli!

1 Like

I really like [name_m]Julian[/name_m], but [name_m]Ian[/name_m] isn’t an intuitive nickname for me. If you love [name_m]Ian[/name_m], why don’t you go with [name_m]Ian[/name_m]? [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] nn [name_m]Eli[/name_m] is a very handsome choice too!

1 Like

Between the two names, I prefer [name_m]Julian[/name_m]. Also because I really like the name [name_m]Ian[/name_m].

1 Like

Love [name_m]Elian[/name_m]! Only issue I can see is pronunciation, but the [name_m]Elian[/name_m] I know doesn’t seem to mind that.

1 Like

Elian or [name_m]Elijah[/name_m]!

1 Like

Elian- you can use both [name_m]Ian[/name_m] and [name_m]Eli[/name_m] as nicknames.

1 Like

I really like [name_m]Elian[/name_m]. It’s underused and beautiful!

1 Like

Julian is my favorite! The potential for nn [name_m]Ian[/name_m] or [name_u]Jules[/name_u] is nice. (Also, trans guy solidarity! Good luck on your name journey!)

1 Like

I love [name_m]Elijah[/name_m]!!

1 Like

My favourite is [name_m]Julian[/name_m]! I’m not a big fan of [name_m]Ian[/name_m] as a nn but I love [name_u]Jules[/name_u].

1 Like

Elian!!

1 Like