Oh no =(

Boys
[name]Amos[/name]
[name]Ambrose[/name] (one of my favourite authors)
[name]Antoine[/name]
[name]Ari[/name]
[name]Avi[/name]
[name]Akiva[/name]
[name]Ariel[/name]
Arcanus
Archard
Arcadius
Archelaios/Archelaos/Archelaus
[name]Aristotle[/name]
[name]Abraham[/name]/[name]Avraham[/name]
[name]Alasdair[/name] (or [name]Alistair[/name], but [name]Alasdair[/name] is a favourite of mine at the moment)
[name]Azaiah[/name]

Girls
[name]Amarantha[/name]
[name]Aisling[/name] (pronounced [name]Ash[/name]-ling)
[name]Aislin[/name] (pronounced [name]Ash[/name]-lynn)
[name]Amity[/name]
[name]Avalon[/name]
[name]Audrina[/name]
[name]Artemesia[/name]
[name]Araminta[/name]
[name]Aaliyah[/name]

[name]Anastasia[/name] is beautiful! Dont be afraid of it! Good luck!

[name]Atlas[/name] Shrugged was written by [name]Ayn[/name] [name]Rand[/name].

[name]Anastasia[/name] is a beautiful name, don’t be afraid to use it! I pronounce [name]Ana[/name]ïs ah-na-EES.

My niece is names [name]Anastazia[/name], and they call her [name]Azia[/name] for short!

[name]Atticus[/name] is the only option I really like. His picks are just…bad. I agree with the Anus prn. I would suggest keep looking.

Aaro -pronounced “R-o” the Finnish version of [name]Aaron[/name]. [name]Azure[/name] for either, a pretty colour name that sounds a lot less flighty than “[name]Blue[/name]”.

Incidentally DH is right on how to say [name]Anais[/name], or at least as close as you can get in English. It sounds better in French.

[name]Atlas[/name] Shrugged is by [name]Ayn[/name] [name]Rand[/name]. But that gives you another A name.

Girl: [name]Ainsley[/name], [name]Anwen[/name], [name]Atarah[/name], [name]Alba[/name], [name]Arden[/name]

Boy: [name]Abram[/name], [name]Albany[/name], [name]Abiel[/name]

I knew a girl named [name]Anais[/name]…she pronounced it “An-eye-ace”…if you say it quick out-loud, it makes sense. She was French, so I guess that’s the authentic pronunciation.