Oh the choices!

See the results of this poll: Oh the choices…here are some boy names that I’m loving. Which is your favorite and why?

Respondents: 12 (This poll is closed)

• Rafael nn. Rafe: 6 (50%)
  • Ezekiel nn. Zeke: 3 (25%)
  • Tobias nn. Toby: 3 (25%)

Those are 3 good names I picked [name]Rafael[/name] because I like both the full name and the nickname equally well.
I like [name]Zeke[/name] better than [name]Ezekiel[/name], and much prefer [name]Tobias[/name] to [name]Toby[/name]. I think [name]Zeke[/name] and [name]Rafe[/name] sound stronger and more manly (and more mature) than [name]Toby[/name] (perhaps because I know a girl named [name]Toby[/name]).

What is your sons name?

I like all three but [name]Tobias[/name] is my fav!

Thanks for your opinions. I think [name]Rafe[/name] and [name]Zeke[/name] sound very manly too :).Our first son’s name will be a Biblical name albeit not one of the ultra popular like [name]Joshua[/name] or [name]Jacob[/name]. We like the meanings of all of these names and thought that complemented the first sons name. Our daughter’s name is more classic vintage with a french twist. I also like [name]Eben[/name] but this is not dh’s fave so it might go for a mn.

Thanks for your opinions. I think [name]Rafe[/name] and [name]Zeke[/name] sound very manly too :).Our first son’s name will be a Biblical name albeit not one of the ultra popular like [name]Joshua[/name] or [name]Jacob[/name]. We like the meanings of all of these names and thought that complemented the first sons name. Our daughter’s name is more classic vintage with a french twist. I also like [name]Eben[/name] but this is not dh’s fave so it might go for a mn.

Oh in response to the girl named [name]Toby[/name] do you think any name ending in y/ie is fair game unisex these days?