Ok! Last poll.. I hope lol

See the results of this poll: Which one?

Respondents: 67 (This poll is closed)

• Roman : 40 (60%)
  • Lukas: 27 (40%)

My nephew’s name is [name_m]Roman[/name_m] and I adore his name! He’s the only [name_m]Roman[/name_m] I know, so it feels pretty fresh to me. I know several little [name_m]Lukas[/name_m]'s. It’s a great name, but I really like [name_m]Roman[/name_m] better. It’s cute for a little boy but also sounds strong and unique!

[name_m]Lukas[/name_m]! [name_m]Lukas[/name_m] is a well accepted variation of a classic name.

I love the name [name_m]Roman[/name_m]!
It is unique but still classic, charming, and strong.

I prefer [name_m]Roman[/name_m].

[name_m]Roman[/name_m]. I just don’t like the K spelling of [name_m]Lukas[/name_m].

[name_m]Lukas[/name_m] for me, too! While I like [name_m]Roman[/name_m] okay, I much prefer [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] (or even [name_f]Romana[/name_f] or [name_f]Romina[/name_f] for a girl), and I love the name [name_m]Lukas[/name_m]. I’ve really been loving [name_m]German[/name_m] names/variants, though ([name_m]Matthias[/name_m], [name_u]Florian[/name_u], [name_m]Benedikt[/name_m], etc.), so I guess that comes as no surprise. I’m not a huge [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] fan, but I like the sound, and I love [name_m]Lukas[/name_m]. :slight_smile:

[name_m]Roman[/name_m] ”
[name_m]Lukas[/name_m] is too popular

[name_m]Roman[/name_m] definitely, it’s such a strong name. [name_m]Lukas[/name_m] is very popular right now!

I’m with [name_u]Ash[/name_u], while I love [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] I don’t really get [name_m]Roman[/name_m] as a name. :confused:

So my vote is for [name_m]Lukas[/name_m]

[name_m]Roman[/name_m] Polanski, well known celebrity rapist. - just saying