Okay Berries... this one's a challenge!

I’m looking for a name that means “pear” or “sweet fruit”. I found [name_f]Sabra[/name_f] but that is about it! I know you guys are research pro’s so I’m hoping for the best! Thanks! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Sabra[/name_f] was the first thing that came to mind…
An alternate meaning for [name_f]Rika[/name_f] is “pear tree.”
Hruska (don’t ask me how to pronounce that) means “pear” in Czech.
Bilva is a Sanskrit name meaning “fruit.”
[name_f]Eustacia[/name_f] is fruitful.
[name_f]Pomona[/name_f] was apparently a [name_m]Roman[/name_m] goddess of fruit trees.
Pora/Poria means fruitful, Priela is fruit of God.
[name_f]Tita[/name_f] is fruit of the sun in Tahitian, [name_f]Tamar[/name_f] means date, as in the fruit.

Anjou could work as a name. It is a type of pear.

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Pomeline[/name_f], [name_f]Cerese[/name_f], Priela, [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], or Bakura? [name_f]Gala[/name_f] is a kind of apple (okay, so that’s a bit of a stretch).

[name_f]Anzu[/name_f] is Japanese for apricot and Momo for peach
What about [name_f]Ambrosia[/name_f]? The fruit/nectar of the gods

Sorry for any repeats!
[name_f]Eustacia[/name_f] means ‘fruitful’
[name_f]Elma[/name_f] means ‘sweet fruit’
[name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] means ‘cactus fruit’
[name_f]Zabrina[/name_f] (I actually prefer this personally!) means ‘fruitful desert flower’
[name_f]Danu[/name_f] means ‘the goddess of fruit’
Karmelle ([name_u]Carmel[/name_u]) means ‘fruitful orchard’
[name_f]Jana[/name_f] means ‘a harvest of fruit’
[name_f]Pomona[/name_f] means ‘goddess of the fruit tree’
[name_f]Tamara[/name_f] means ‘fruit’ [date]
[name_f]Summar[/name_f] (Muslim) means ‘fruit, gifts’ (but I’m sure the spelling [name_f]Summer[/name_f] would be perfect as well!)
Best of luck! Some of these are slightly remote but I included them so you could have a wider choice :slight_smile:

You guys are awesome!! Thanks for al the great choices. To think I could only come up with one lol!