Okay-updated poll names added and deleted...

See the results of this poll: Updated poll names added and deleted.

Respondents: 6 (This poll is closed)

• Isla: 1 (17%)
  • Norah: 2 (33%)
  • Jacinda (would mostly be called Indie/Indi): 0 (0%)
  • Poppy: 3 (50%)

[name]Hi[/name]!

I’m going to go with [name]Isla[/name]. It seems like the perfect name to fit in with her girly sisters, especially, and it isn’t too popular. It also isn’t too unknown! My second choice would be [name]Poppy[/name]…

I also like [name]Brigid[/name] as a first name, if to B names don’t bother you.

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

Hey [name]Lemon[/name]!

So, the ‘a’ ending of [name]Isla[/name] doesn’t seem too much with [name]Bella[/name] and [name]Mia[/name] also ending with ‘a’? That is the ONLY drawback to [name]Isla[/name] for me. Otherwise, I think it fits well with the other kids, it’s offbeat but not weird, it’s feminine but not frilly and it is Scottish-which I love (and so will my Scottish grandmother!).

Thanks!
[name]Tara[/name]

Hey [name]Lemon[/name]!

So, the ‘a’ ending of [name]Isla[/name] doesn’t seem too much with [name]Bella[/name] and [name]Mia[/name] also ending with ‘a’? That is the ONLY drawback to [name]Isla[/name] for me. Otherwise, I think it fits well with the other kids, it’s offbeat but not weird, it’s feminie but not frilly and it is Scottish-which I love (and so will my Scottish grandmother!).

Thanks!
[name]Tara[/name][/quote]

[name]Tara[/name],

I mean, it might not be “ideal,” but loving it is most important, right?

You might consider Eilley (Irish, “beautiful bird”), [name]Isleen[/name] (Irish), or [name]Elise[/name] as alternatives.

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile: