Okay, what about THIS name?

What do you think about this name:

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Banyan[/name_m]

I would like a nature/hippie/boho name. I love the reference of [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] in Revelation 4:3 (Revelation is the last book in the Bible and this is most likely our last chlid, plus this is our boy #7, so 4+3 from the scripture reference). As I’ve mentioned in a previous post, the banyan tree is sentimental to my husband and I in our courtship.

I LOVE [name_u]River[/name_u], but my husband has vetoed it. :frowning: But [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] has grown on me so much and he likes it.

1 Like

I love [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Banyan[/name_m]. I love all the different meanings it has to you, especially the nature/hippie/boho theme as well as the biblical reference. That [name_m]Banyan[/name_m] has such a personal meaning makes it that much more endearing. I would say go for it. I can’t wait to see the birth announcement on here with “Welcoming [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Banyan[/name_m], brother to…” in the near future.

2 Likes

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] is so, so lovely! It seems perfect for you and your family!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ooh [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Banyan[/name_m] is perfect! :heart_eyes:

I really started crushing on [name_m]Banyan[/name_m] after your previous posts. It was never really on my radar before but it feels like a really cool, bohemian alternative to names like [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], both of which are on the rise. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the sentimental meaning it holds for you too.

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] is great. Quirky and cool but with a really grounded traditional feel.

Thumbs up from me :+1:

1 Like

Like the name!

1 Like

I really love [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Banyan[/name_m]! Great name.

1 Like

Sounds great and I love that both names have special meanings to you and your husband.

1 Like

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Banyan[/name_m] is great! Meaningful unexpected and cool

1 Like

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Banyan[/name_m] is a very interesting name! I love the meaning behind your choice.

1 Like

I have a [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and I still love saying his name. :slight_smile: [name_m]Banyan[/name_m] is cute and unexpected. Sounds like the perfect middle name since it carries so much meaning.

1 Like

I love [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Banyan[/name_m]! I love the boho style and that it has such significance for you. I think it’s perfect!

1 Like

I think you have found your winner! [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Banyan[/name_m] is adorable and I love that there is so much meaning for you in the name.

1 Like

This is great, and it sounds like a really special name to your family!

1 Like

Sounds perfect for you! [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] is very handsome!

1 Like

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] is a great name, and I love it paired with a middle that has such special meaning for your family!

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Banyan[/name_m] is lovely! I wasn’t prepared to like it–I honestly prefer [name_m]Casper[/name_m] and [name_m]Gaspard[/name_m]–but I love the reference to Revelation and the significance of [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Banyan[/name_m] overall. I would love to meet a little [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Banyan[/name_m]! It’s a great name. :heart:

What a gorgeous, blessed name!

I like [name_m]Jasper[/name_m].