OKBaby - name guesses for baby Roo

They’re youtuber’s, so not really celebrities, but didn’t know where else to put this…

Baby girl’s will apparently be announced soon, but I wanna talk name guesses if any of you also watch them. Their style is so hard to pin down! Their other kids are [name_u]Levi[/name_u], [name_f]Alaya[/name_f] (almost [name_f]Novalie[/name_f]), and [name_f]Averie[/name_f] (almost [name_u]Addison[/name_u]). Roo is a nickname that “goes” with her name. Not sure if that means it’s short for it, it’s affiliated with it ([name_f]Winnie[/name_f] the Pooh), or it sounds cute saying the names together ([name_f]Bella[/name_f] Roo, [name_u]Riley[/name_u] Roo, etc). Middle name is apparently [name_u]Jean[/name_u].

These are the guesses I’ve seen most frequently:
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Winnie[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_f]Ruthie[/name_f]

Some random guesses I’ve seen:
[name_f]Veronica[/name_f]
[name_f]Valerie[/name_f]
[name_f]Ruelle[/name_f]
[name_u]Riley[/name_u]
[name_f]Bella[/name_f]
[name_f]Luella[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_u]Robin[/name_u]
[name_m]Rubin[/name_m]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosie[/name_f]
[name_u]Remi[/name_u]
[name_u]Drew[/name_u]
[name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u]
[name_m]Acre[/name_m]
[name_u]Romy[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]

1 Like

Romany was my first thought!

It doesn’t go perfectly with their other kids’ names, but maybe [name_u]Rooney[/name_u]? I’ve always thought it would be a sweet choice for a girl.

I think [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_u]Riley[/name_u], or [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] seem to work really well with their style- I wonder if they’ll want to keep up the A theme for girls?

1 Like

I have no idea who they are but I’ll give it a go! :sweat_smile:

They seem to like a strong V sound. If it’s not too close to [name_f]Averie[/name_f], maybe [name_f]Reverie[/name_f]? (It probably is a little too close though).

Ruby seems like a likely guess, although I like the ideas of [name_f]Winnie[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], [name_u]Romany[/name_u], [name_u]Romy[/name_u] and [name_u]Rooney[/name_u].

We almost used [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] nicknamed [name_u]Rue[/name_u]/Roo, so although it doesn’t seem quite their style I’ll throw that one in too!

1 Like

Some good guesses! I think [name_u]Robin[/name_u] / [name_f]Robyn[/name_f]. (More likely the yn spelling).

Kyra likes [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] the Pooh, which I think is where the “Roo” nickname comes from. She also included the [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] the Pooh theme tune to her instagram story when driving to the hospital for her C section.

Christopher [name_u]Robin[/name_u] is obviously a character from [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] the Pooh, and Roo is also alliterative with [name_u]Robin[/name_u]/Robyn. “[name_f]Robyn[/name_f] Roo”.

Which would make the kids:
[name_u]Levi[/name_u], [name_f]Alaya[/name_f], [name_f]Averie[/name_f] and [name_f]Robyn[/name_f] - I think it suits quite well! I think another “A” name could maybe be a bit too much?

Excited to find out anyhow!

1 Like

Ruby [name_u]Jean[/name_u] would be adorable!

1 Like

I thought of [name_u]Romilly[/name_u] right away? Similar vibes not sure if it fits the set well enough so I’m unsure :joy: [name_u]Remy[/name_u] is also one I thought of or [name_u]Romy[/name_u]? Tbh given [name_f]Corona[/name_f] I would steer from [name_f]Ro[/name_f] names :sweat_smile: but I’m excited, also random thought but given how Roo sounds like Kangaroo maybe something like [name_u]Cadence[/name_u]? Kana?

Saw some guesses [name_u]Brooke[/name_u], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], and [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] in their comments as well.

Can’t wait to see what the picked!

Maybe something like [name_u]Arrow[/name_u] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] ‘Roo’ or [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u].

1 Like

The babies name is [name_f]Aura[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u].

3 Likes

Finally announced! They named her [name_f]Aura[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]! Her name was going to be [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], but they changed it to just [name_f]Aura[/name_f] :blush:

3 Likes

Wow, good timing :joy::rofl:

1 Like

I like it. Though [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is my favourite, [name_f]Aura[/name_f] still is pretty.

1 Like

I don’t watch them or follow them, but I love that they chose [name_f]Aura[/name_f]!

1 Like