old combos or new combos

See the results of this poll: Which set do you prefer?

Respondents: 43 (This poll is closed)

• Sophie Jane Magnolia and Lily Anne Vesper : 22 (49%)
  • Sophie Anne Lavender and Lily Jane Magnolia: 23 (51%)

I like both combos but I chose the original one because [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] is my absolute favourite. Not to be difficult, but I think I prefer [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] over [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]. Have you considered [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]?

Thank you!

I have not considered [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]. Actually [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] honors the person [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] does plus several other loved ones. I quite like the feel of the combo. [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] feels more delicate and soft compared to [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]. Unsure why I never thought of it. Thank you!

I adore your new ones!

I will, forever and always, love [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u]! Also love the idea of [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] (although [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] is gorgeous too!).

I prefer [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] over [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]. The soft [name_f]Jane[/name_f] brings the combo together better in my opinion. [name_f]Anne[/name_f], while still soft, it almost too soft to really bring [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] in. [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] is also gorgeous.

Thank you all so much!

I’m torn here. I love [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] but [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] is a lot of flower in one name.

So I guess I’m in the camp of [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u]

Such beautiful names! The only thing that hangs me up for the original combos is Lily Anne, and that is only because if you use them together like you mentioned later, it in essence becomes Lillian, which is a name I’m not too crazy about.

I also agree with a previous poster that Lily and Magnolia in a name is too much flower, though I think it flows beautifully.

Altogether, ignoring the double flowerness of it, I think I like the second set better :slight_smile: But really, you can’t go wrong with either one!

(And actually, my favorite name of your bunch is Sophie Anne Winter <3)

Thank you all so very much for your suggestions, thoughts, and opinions!