Old Hollywood Glam OR Boring?

Are these still seen as “old Hollywood glamour” names? Or are they now boring because of their overuse?
Which do you think is the most beautiful and elegant this day in age? And least?

”va ([name]Ava[/name]) - After ”va Gabor

[name]Sophia[/name] - After [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Loren[/name]

[name]Audrey[/name] - After [name]Audrey[/name] Hepburn

[name]Scarlett[/name] - After [name]Vivien[/name] [name]Leigh[/name]'s character, and [name]Scarlett[/name] Johansson

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Ava[/name] and would definetly consider using it. I am, however, from the UK where the name [name]Ava[/name] isn’t too popular and I have never met an [name]Ava[/name].
[name]Sophia[/name] is a name I also love but I don’t like the shortened [name]Sophie[/name] as a nickname.
I personally don’t like the name [name]Audrey[/name], it feels dated to me but I do see the appeal with the connection the [name]Audrey[/name] Hepburn.
[name]Scarlett[/name] is okay, a little harsh sounding though I feel, much prefer the softer [name]Ava[/name] and [name]Sophia[/name]!

I think the only one I associate with “Old Hollywood Glam” would be [name]Eva[/name] or [name]Ava[/name]. I don’t think any are boring though!

I associate Hollywood glamor with all four of those names. I think [name]Audrey[/name] is the least fussy - she’s equal parts glamor and vintage. [name]Eva[/name] is the most romantic or feminine to me. I say it like [name]Ava[/name], too. [name]Sophia[/name] is the most elegant and sophisticated - she’s classic and romantic, but very smart, too. [name]Scarlett[/name] is the most spunky - definitely romantic and elegant, but also a bit sassy and sultry. If I were to use one, I’d use [name]Sophia[/name].

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

What about [name]Lana[/name]? I find the name very O-H Glam and am always surprised it isn’t more common.