Olive and Genevieve are here!

Olive [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] Noël (I caved and let my fiancé have it) came into the world [name_m]Thursday[/name_m] evening and we couldn’t be more in love. I was afraid once I saw them I would do a 180 on their names, but every time I look at them I see my little Oli and [name_f]Evie[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] mother in law was not impressed by our name choices, but hopefully once she meets them she’ll change her tune. [name_f]My[/name_f] fiancé has been absolutely wonderful and we’re comfortably at home as a family of 4. Thank you to everyone who helped us find the perfect names for our sweet girls.

29 Likes

Congratulations! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f], Oli and [name_f]Evie[/name_f]! You have gorgeous names. Absolutely perfect. I’m sure your mother in law will fall in love with her names as soon as she meets your beautiful twins.

Good luck and stay safe!

Congratulations! Those are lovely names.

Such beautiful names, and so perfect together! Congratulations and welcome to the world, Oli and [name_f]Evie[/name_f] :two_hearts:

Love your name choices! Jealous I didn’t think of them myself. They go so well together

1 Like

Congratulations! Such lovely names :heart:

Congrats!!! Good luck to you and your stunningly named daughters!

Beautiful names! Congratulations mama, all the best for your little family of 4 :two_hearts:

Congrats! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the little girlies :two_hearts:

Congratulations, your girls have lovely names :heart_eyes:

Congratulations on your sweet girls! [name_u]Love[/name_u] their names!

Congratulations! Their names are absolutely beautiful! :heart:

You’ve chosen such beautiful names! Congratulations!!!

Such beautiful names! Huge congratulations to you and your family!! :heartbeat:

Lovely choices. Oli and [name_f]Evie[/name_f] are such cute twins! Congrats, mama!

Congratulations! What beautiful names!

Congratulations! Both names are gorgeous but oh my, [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is just perfection :heartbeat: Oli and [name_f]Evie[/name_f] so sweet together too. Enjoy this time with your new babies :slight_smile:

1 Like

What sweet names! I really love [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]! Oli and [name_f]Evie[/name_f] are the sweetest pair of nicknames :blush:

Lovely names and Oli & [name_f]Evie[/name_f] together are darling.
Take care of your self- take it nice and easy settling into your newly expanded family life.

Welcome to the world Oli & [name_f]Evie[/name_f]! What adorable names! I wish you and your family the best.