Olive & Kit's sister coming Friday and still no name HELP!

I’m so excited!

Thanks

[name]Lizzie[/name]'s note (made me write this) since she says girls like details.

[name]Baby[/name] Girl was born on [name]July[/name] 23rd, at 6:02 am, weighing 8 pounds and 20" long.

I just had to stop on my way home from work and read this in the car! Congrats! Super exciting!

Oh Congrads! So excited! Please write back to tell us what you named her!

Congratulations! It seems like everyone is doing well, that’s wonderful! Good luck picking the name for your beautiful little girl, the pressure is on now!

Congratulations! Your daughters names are beautiful and I have been following her blog. I think of all of the suggestions, that [name]Thea[/name] and [name]Beatrice[/name] are the most fluid sounding with [name]Olive[/name] and [name]Kit[/name] ([name]Ollie[/name], [name]Kit[/name] and [name]Bea[/name]… very adorable). [name]Hope[/name] mom and baby are doing well!

Congratulations, so glad to hear mom and baby are well!
I had to laugh at your responses to [name]Jill[/name]'s names - you sound exactly like my husband.

I thought I would throw some more into the mix - you will probably hate them all :slight_smile:
Good luck!

[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Anne[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name] (no trix problem) ” nickname [name]Bea[/name] is perfect with [name]Kit[/name] and [name]Olive[/name].
[name]Cecile[/name]
[name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Daisy[/name]
[name]Grace[/name]
[name]Greta[/name]
[name]Harper[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Hope[/name]
[name]Ida[/name]
[name]June[/name] (I know, she was born in [name]July[/name] . . . )
[name]Lila[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name] nn [name]Tillie[/name]
[name]Nora[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Piper[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Savannah[/name]
[name]Stella[/name]
[name]Vera[/name]
[name]Vivian[/name]
[name]Willow[/name]

[name]Trina[/name] or [name]Trini[/name].

• this also came to me in the moments before waking, so I rushed to the computer to post.
    Congratulations on your new baby girl! I hope everything goes well and you can both agree on a name!

Oh my gosh, she is here :slight_smile: Congratulations!!!

Olivekit…I am now convinced that our husband’s are related :slight_smile: I laughed all the way through his comments…I can picture mine saying everyone of those! :slight_smile: LOL.
Super duper congrats on the little one, and I’m really excited to find out what you named her!

To the daddy of [name]Olive[/name], [name]Kit[/name], and [name]Baby[/name] Girl:

“[name]Nell[/name]” from [name]Jodie[/name] [name]Foster[/name]'s movie may have lacked social skills, basic hygiene, and even the slightest grasp of the English language, but on the plus side, she had perfectly white, straight teeth, and her hair didn’t have a single split end. I don’t know about you, but I think those are some pretty admirable traits. :slight_smile:

At this point, you could always just consider [name]Baby[/name]. It seemed to work well enough for the girl in Dirty Dancing. :wink:

I feel a little pathetic to admit, this is killing me. :slight_smile: We’ve got to be maybe the 7th or 8th to know, right? I really hope and wish for the best for [name]Lizzie[/name] and her family regardless. Also, [name]Mabel[/name] is not a 90 year old woman if she was just born on Thursday.

This is more exciting than the movie I watched tonight! Congratulations to [name]Lizzie[/name] and family and we all anxiously await the resolution to the twist-filled name drama…

This wait is seriously torture! I’ve been anticipating your choice since you first told us your daughters’ names! I’m expecting something awesome!

I know I’m taking a risk here but, when I first thought of a name to go with the names [name]Olive[/name] & [name]Kit[/name] (which I love) this name popped into my head:

[name]Brynn[/name]/[name]Bryn[/name]/[name]Brenn[/name]/[name]Bren[/name]

I like the spelling [name]Bren[/name] the best but if any of the other spellings appeal to you and your husband more go with that one.

[name]Bren[/name] [name]Mauve[/name]?
[name]Bren[/name] [name]Mae[/name]?

Or MAYBE [name]Wren[/name]?

I’m sorry if I’m not much help. My gut is just telling me to go with [name]Bren[/name] or [name]Wren[/name]!

[name]Lana[/name] [name]Mirabel[/name]

[name]Hi[/name] everyone! Thanks for the congratulations on the baby. She’s doing great, the girls love her (sometimes a little too much) and she’s unnamed. I feel like such a failure for bringing home an unnamed baby from the hospital. :slight_smile: Not really, because she’s perfect and beautiful (not that I’m biased or anything)! We have a few ideas, and I swear, as soon as I know, you’ll know.

I see my husband decided to join in on the fun. And [name]Jill[/name], he came to the hospital suggesting Eyeball ([name]Iris[/name]), [name]Mary[/name] [name]Jane[/name], & [name]Julia[/name] (his mom’s name and still laughs when he thinks about it b/c there is no way I’d name the baby after her) See what I was talking about, Ladies.

And I’ll admit, I am picky. I just want [name]Lala[/name] (her nickname from [name]Baby[/name] Oh La La, [name]Kit[/name]'s idea) to have the perfect name and for me to love it like I love [name]Olive[/name] and [name]Kit[/name]'s names. That’s all I’m asking for.

So that this post is not a complete waste of time for those who clicked to find out what the baby’s name is, I’ve included a list of the babies born around [name]Lala[/name], who parents’ could actually decide on the name, although with some of them, I think they should have taken some more time. :slight_smile:

Here goes:

[name]Waverly[/name] (girl)
Schpeedio (boy) Seriously, his first name.
[name]Kason[/name] (boy)
Nikari (girl)
[name]Tara[/name]
[name]Haley[/name]
[name]Betsey[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Jozef[/name]
[name]Arielle[/name]
[name]Alonzo[/name]
[name]Jada[/name]
[name]Ryder[/name]
[name]Kellen[/name] (boy)
[name]Jewel[/name]

[name]Waverly[/name] (girl)- [name]Love[/name]
Schpeedio (boy)- WTF? Why oh why?
[name]Betsey[/name]- I love [name]Betsey[/name]! But I like it more as a nn for [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]- This is one of my new favorites because it means laughter
[name]Ryder[/name]- Reminds me of [name]Ryder[/name] Strong, who I love!
Thanks for including this list! All in all, pretty good names!

Congratulations on [name]Lala[/name]! For what it’s worth, I think that’s an adorable nickname! And maybe you should use a name that it could be a nickname for. [name]Tallulah[/name] is the first thing that come to mind, but here are some other ideas:

[name]Delilah[/name]
[name]Layla[/name]
[name]Lilah[/name]
[name]Laia[/name]
[name]Eulalia[/name]
[name]Eulalie[/name]
[name]Laurel[/name] ([name]Lala[/name] means [name]Laurel[/name])
[name]Lalia[/name]* my favorite so far, and it’s nameberry approved!
[name]Lalita[/name]- means playful, charming
[name]Lolita[/name]
[name]Lara[/name]
[name]Laura[/name]
[name]Larue[/name]
[name]Lorelei[/name]
soo pretty!
[name]Clarissa[/name]
[name]Lavender[/name]
[name]Lavinia[/name]
[name]Lavern[/name]

I had a friend who’s last name was LeCheminant and my other friend couldn’t pronounce it, so we all ended up calling her [name]Lala[/name]. Not that I’m recommending you name your daughter LeCheminant.

I’m not sure if you’re even still looking for suggestions or if any of these are repeats, but I figured it couldn’t hurt!

Good luck picking her name, maybe she’ll tell it to you!

[name]Love[/name] the idea of using [name]LaLa[/name] as a nickname for another name and [name]Tallulah[/name] is a great option! It sounds adorable with [name]Olive[/name] and [name]Kit[/name]! I have a feeling Olivekit’s husband might have something to say abt it! Haha JK! But lyndsay gave many other great options. Another suggestion… [name]Adella[/name]