Olivia Jane???

I know [name]Olivia[/name] is popular… but what are your thoughts on the name in general and does it “fit” with my other children? Hubby likes [name]Olivia[/name] a lot, and it may work as a compromise…

I think [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is lovely.

I also think [name]Olivia[/name] is lovely, and she does go well with your other children’s names. (I am still rooting for [name]Anna[/name] [name]Caroline[/name],though!):wink:

[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is lovely! I’ve considered it before myself. I think it goes perfectly with your other children.

[name]Hi[/name] Kyemsma =0) I hope you and your family had a wonderful [name]Christmas[/name]!! LOL @ [name]Anna[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]!! I am glad you mentioned her, though… I need to add her to my list!! She is so lovely!!! =0)

[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is lovely!!

The more I say it, the more I like it… and it sounds really nice with our last name which also ends in an a =0) At first I didn’t know how I felt about the meaning “[name]Olive[/name] tree”, but the bible talks a lot of olive trees, and in a verse in Psalms it speaks about your children being like vines of teh olive tree around your table… fitting for baby 10 =0)

Yes, we had a wonderful [name]Christmas[/name]–I hope you and your family did, also! You are right about the olive tree as mentioned in the Bible. [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is just beautiful, especially if she will be called [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] most of the time!

Yes =0) we would call her [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] (or Livi [name]Jane[/name] =0) ). Woke up this morning trying to think of another middle name. I hate not to give her two, as all my other girls have two (I wouldn’t want her to feel left out)… hubby said it doesn’t have to be [name]Victoria[/name], but I just can’t seem to make one fit… any thoughts??

Two middle names for [name]Olivia[/name]

[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Willow[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Harriet[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Miriam[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Frances[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Erin[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Bethany[/name] [name]Jane[/name]

Can I say that [name]Tom[/name] Hanks granddaughter is named [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name].

[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] has been used by a celebrity named [name]Cynthia[/name] [name]Nixon[/name], if that bothers your.

I like [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Claire[/name].

Thanks ladies. I am not a fan of [name]Cynthia[/name] [name]Nixon[/name], but nah, it doesn’t bother me… I have already used [name]Claire[/name], but that is a pretty combo =0)

So went over it again with hubby last night. He said (which is true…) Our oldest daughter does not have two middle names. So maybe our last shouldn’t either. I love some of the suggestions I have had, but I want [name]Jane[/name] close to [name]Olivia[/name]… and that just doesn’t sound as nice, exs: [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], as for exs, [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Jane[/name]. Thoughts??? Would you work on a combo to get two middle names or just leave it with [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name]??

Also. would the initials OJE bother you? That would be her initials, and I don’t like the initials O.J. but, I suppose that is not her whole initials anyway… thoughts???

I like [name]Mischa[/name]'s suggestions! If you want [name]Jane[/name] in the middle, how about:

[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]

[name]Hi[/name]!!! ohhh… I love [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]ELoise[/name] and [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Susannah[/name]!!! I also thought of [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Mirabelle[/name]… [name]Just[/name] emailed off a few ideas to hubby, waiting to hear back. He told me he way prefers [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] to [name]Susannah[/name] or [name]Caroline[/name]… I am sure he had vetoed [name]Olivia[/name] in the past… but guess he fell for it… I am sure my name craziness, has deeply effected him, lol!!

Hubby is saying he really thinks we should just stick with [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] no second middle name. I love [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name], but b/c my other girls (except my oldest) all have three names total, it feels I am missing something. I sent him all of the beautiful suggestions you ladies threw out, and he came back with that he likes “just” [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name]. This is something I could totally win if I push… but I am not sure if I should…
Thoughts???

I would keep it as [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name], so your first child and your last child “match,” so to speak! [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is just beautiful on its own!