Olivia vs. Sophia

See the results of this poll: Do you have a preference?

Respondents: 14 (This poll is closed)

• Olivia: 7 (50%)
  • Sophia: 7 (50%)

[name]Hi[/name]!

[name]Olivia[/name] is more fun and playful, emotive and strong. It has harsher sounds than [name]Sophia[/name] and is more structured…

[name]Sophia[/name] is more romantic and sassy, sophisticated and elegant. It has softer sounds than [name]Olivia[/name] and is more melodic…

I really like both, to be honest, so it depends what you are looking for and what sounds best with your first name! Good luck!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

They actually have a very similar feel to me – both are feminine (without being frou frou), sophisticated and international. They both present spunky nickname options and both age well. [name]Both[/name] have a long history and beautiful meanings as well:

[name]Sophia[/name] – “[name]Wisdom[/name]”
[name]Olivia[/name] – “[name]Peace[/name]” (olive tree, I know, but the olive branch is a symbol of peace)

[name]Both[/name] are extremely popular right now, so they also have a modern feel.

I voted for [name]Olivia[/name] because it’s my personal favorite! :slight_smile:

I like [name]Olivia[/name].
Im sorry but [name]Sophia[/name], as well as [name]Sophie[/name], just remind me of a couch.

I love, love both. Have been favorites for years. Very popular though.
I voted for [name]Olivia[/name] as it seems slightly less popular than [name]Sophia[/name]…considering the variations [name]Sofia[/name], [name]Sophie[/name], [name]Sofie[/name], etc.

I just realized you are using as a middle name…that changes everything…what first names are you considering?
[name]Sophia[/name] might go with many more names than [name]Olivia[/name]…so I have changed my vote!