Omar and Bruno

These are two of my name crushes at the minute, what do you think?

I love [name_m]Bruno[/name_m]! It’s definitely one I’d use myself.
[name_m]Omar[/name_m] is not my cup of tea, but I do know a cute little kid named [name_m]Omar[/name_m].

They’re both fine names, underused.

I looooove [name_m]Bruno[/name_m]. So handsome. [name_m]Omar[/name_m] isn’t my thing, but I don’t mind it.

I love [name_m]Omar[/name_m] and used to go to school with one :slight_smile: I never thought too much about [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] but I actually think I’m starting to like it!

Not a fan of [name_m]Omar[/name_m], and [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] is a dog’s name, sorry.

[name_f]Love[/name_f] them both!

Although the names are from different cultures, [name_m]Omar[/name_m] and [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] do share some common features: (1) they both have an exotic vibe; (2) they both share a strength in sound and look and (3) they’re both relatively underused in English speaking countries. I think they’re quite fine together.

They certainly go together beautifully.
Neither are really to my taste. As [name_u]Mischa[/name_u] said, they both feel of another culture to me.
Maybe it’s just me but I visualize burly, thuggish types for both names.
Though different from some of the other posters I actually prefer [name_m]Omar[/name_m]. Probably because I knew a very nice guy named [name_m]Omar[/name_m] in high school.

I think of the movie [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] instantly. [name_m]Omar[/name_m] is okay, not my cup of tea, but if you like it go for it :slight_smile: