Omri Max

[name_m]Omri[/name_m] [name_u]Max[/name_u] was born yesterday on [name_f]May[/name_f] 12, We had [name_m]Omri[/name_m] in the middle of our boy name list for years, and fell in love with [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m], [name_m]Stellan[/name_m], [name_m]Koa[/name_m], [name_u]Canyon[/name_u], and [name_m]Roman[/name_m] for most of my pregnancy. Towards the end, [name_m]Omri[/name_m] caught our eye again and both of us just knew it was supposed to be his name.
[name_u]Max[/name_u] is after his Zaide, who passed away a few weeks before [name_m]Omri[/name_m] was conceived.

He joins big brothers [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m], [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] and [name_m]Judah[/name_m], and big sister [name_f]Tulsi[/name_f].

11 Likes

[name_m]How[/name_m] sweet! Congratulations on your new little boy!

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

[name_m]Omri[/name_m] [name_u]Max[/name_u] is just lovely, congratulations! :confetti_ball:

(I think I remember you announcing [name_f]Tulsi[/name_f]’s name too, welcome back!)

Congratulations! And what an amazing name!

1 Like

Congratulations! Best wishes to you and your family!

1 Like

Thank you for coming back onto Nameberry to keep us updated! Congratulations!

1 Like

Fantastic choice-congratualtions

1 Like

All of your children have beautiful names, and [name_m]Omri[/name_m] is no exception. Congratulations!!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

yes, I did announce on here as well. She’s two now and it has suited her so well!

1 Like

@Ohmygoodness3 I remember because it struck me as such a cool, fun name, and I’d never seen it before!

All the best with your fabulously named crew :blush:

Great name! What does [name_m]Omri[/name_m] mean? I’m unfamiliar with it.

Congratulations. I love the name.

@wellyjin [name_m]Omri[/name_m] is Hebrew for “my sheaf”.

Cool, thanks!

Omri is a darling name! I adore [name_f]Tulsi[/name_f], too.