One Direction & Sibs!

Here are some 1D sibsets:
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Anne[/name] & [name]Harry[/name] [name]Edward[/name]
[name]Nicola[/name], [name]Ruth[/name] & [name]Liam[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Lottie[/name], [name]Georgia[/name] , Felecite Fizzy, [name]Phoebe[/name], [name]Daisy[/name] & [name]Liam[/name] [name]William[/name] or [name]Liam[/name] [name]Troy[/name] (not sure!)
Zayn Javadd, [name]Saffa[/name], Doniya, & Waliyha
[name]Niall[/name] & [name]Greg[/name]

What do you think ? What are your favorite singer’s siblings names? [name]Do[/name] you think they sound good? :slight_smile:

Actually, it’s [name]Louis[/name] [name]William[/name], not [name]Liam[/name] [name]William[/name]. His name was originally [name]Louis[/name] [name]Troy[/name] [name]Austin[/name], but his name was changed to [name]Louis[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Tomlinson[/name] when his stepdad married his mom. I have a minor obsession with 1D, haha. [name]Louis[/name]'s sibset’s my favorite, but I also really love [name]Gemma[/name] and [name]Harry[/name] together!

[name]Niall[/name] & [name]Greg[/name], that’s a funny sibset. [name]Niall[/name] is all new and trendy and [name]Greg[/name] is more old fashioned. I do love the name [name]Niall[/name] though (and the guy is pretty cute…and hungry too). [name]Louis[/name]'s sibset is mmy favorite. I like [name]Kendall[/name] and [name]Logan[/name]'s sibsets from BTR (yep, still on about my very favorite boys)

[name]Logan[/name] and [name]Presley[/name] ([name]Presley[/name] is a guilty pleasure and [name]Logan[/name] is my #1 boys name)
[name]Kenneth[/name], [name]Kevin[/name], and [name]Kendall[/name] (I think it’s funny how they all start with K -along with parents [name]Kent[/name] and [name]Kathy[/name]- I’m not a big [name]Kenneth[/name]/ [name]Kevin[/name] fan but I’ve always loved [name]Kendall[/name], but only on a boy. I think it’s such a handsome boys name but I wouldn’t use it because their are so my girl Kendalls :frowning: )

Yeah, sorry about that, it was a typo. I was trying to write that and listen to music and check and make sure most of the names were right. :slight_smile: [name]Louis[/name] [name]Troy[/name] sounds good, although I’m not a fan of either!

My favorite is [name]Louis[/name]’ sibset, followed closely by [name]Harry[/name]'s.

Hah yeah… :slight_smile: