One month away! Middle name help :)

See the results of this poll: Which combos do you like?

Respondents: 28 (This poll is closed)

• Robin Luca Michael : 10 (31%)
  • Robin Michael Luca : 13 (41%)
  • Robin Luca: 9 (28%)

[name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] is nice

I think [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_u]Luca[/name_u] flows the best. I think you should include [name_u]Michael[/name_u] if it’s important to your husband and since you got the first name you wanted.

[name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_u]Luca[/name_u] is just lovely, and definitely has the best flow of the three.

That said, if [name_u]Michael[/name_u] is a family name and important to your husband, I think it’d be nice to include it, especially as your got your way (it seems) with [name_u]Robin[/name_u]. You say that [name_u]Michael[/name_u] doesn’t really add anything, but to him, it may add the world. You also say middles rarely come up, so the flow of the entire combo won’t come up either, thus, I think adding [name_u]Michael[/name_u] sounds the best compromise.

I think that just adding [name_u]Michael[/name_u] on as third makes most sense to me, so [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] gets my vote.

Thanks berries! I decided to let the hubs decide which order he prefers, and he likes [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_u]Luca[/name_u]! :slight_smile: thanks for the support! The more I say it, the more I love it :slight_smile: