one of each

I been reading my self silly on this topic. My twins are due 8/9/10 which I think is a really cool date of birth so I hoping I can hold out that long. I read so much I am starting to think twice about what I picked out. As my name say I am goth in style but babies Dad is country. Yesterday found out one of each so this what I am thinking. We live in northern western [name]Canada[/name]
[name]Clyde[/name] [name]Edward[/name] Andrews
[name]Clover[/name] [name]Bella[/name] Andrews

It is a little bit matchy for me - I am a twin - with the double C names and the Twilight middle names. What about something meaning “dark”?

[name]Blake[/name]
[name]Devin[/name]
[name]Doyle[/name]
[name]Duncan[/name]
[name]Kieran[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name]

[name]Kiara[/name] ([name]KEER[/name]-ah) - [name]Ciara[/name], [name]Keira[/name], [name]Kira[/name]
[name]Leila[/name]
[name]Melania[/name]
[name]Mora[/name]

[name]Do[/name] you like any of those? I really like [name]Keira[/name] and [name]Donovan[/name], [name]Kira[/name] and [name]Devin[/name], and [name]Leila[/name] and [name]Sullivan[/name]…

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

Twilight never came to me wow I am blind I just used his grandparents names cause I live on there farm. ok those middle names in a pair ore off the board thank you.

What about [name]Edmond[/name] and [name]Isabel[/name] instead of [name]Edward[/name] and [name]Bella[/name]? Or, [name]Edmond[/name] and [name]Bellatrix[/name], [name]Bellamy[/name]?

I love [name]Kira[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] Andrews!

Also, [name]Blake[/name] [name]Edmond[/name] Andrews and [name]Melanie[/name] [name]Isabel[/name] Andrews is fantastic!

I’m not a fan of [name]Clyde[/name], but [name]Clover[/name] is sweet. I wouldn’t worry about their middle names being characters from the same book/movie. They are family names. I wouldn’t let the Twilight thing stop me.

Good luck!

I like [name]Clover[/name] and [name]Bella[/name] but not together, although the endings aren’t the same when you say them aloud together they do sound very smiliar. I like…

[name]Clover[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name] Andrews
[name]Cleo[/name] [name]Bella[/name] Andrews

I’m not a fan of [name]Clyde[/name], it reminds me of Clydesdale horses.

I like [name]Clyde[/name]. You could keep it, and come up with a not so matchy girl’s name (one in the family, if that’s important to you)?

[name]Clover[/name] is cuuute! [name]Clyde[/name] I’m not sure on.

thank you for your help. so I am thinking I guess I need to fill in the rules. Babies father is over seas till after the babies arrive. The rules I been given are they most start with C kinda Duggarish I know but I am [name]Charlie[/name](Chalrotte really) and he is [name]Colin[/name].

Oh! [name]Do[/name] you want two-syllable C names like [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Colin[/name]?

[name]Cari[/name]
[name]Calla[/name]
[name]Corinne[/name]
[name]Camille[/name]
[name]Clio[/name]
[name]Coral[/name]
[name]Christine[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Christa[/name]

[name]Conner[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name]
[name]Corey[/name]
[name]Christian[/name]
[name]Chandler[/name]
[name]Channing[/name]
[name]Chester[/name]
[name]Corbin[/name]
[name]Carter[/name]
[name]Carson[/name]

Good luck!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I love [name]Clover[/name] and I love [name]Clyde[/name], but I agree that they seem matchy together because of the CL beginnings. I think they’re great names, though!

More C names you may like:

[name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Cleo[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] (oops…not the best flow with a last name beginning with A)
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Coraline[/name]
[name]Coralie[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Camille[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name]

[name]Calvin[/name]
[name]Charles[/name] (Oops…I forgot that you’re [name]Charlotte[/name]–I love your name, by the way)
[name]Clive[/name]
[name]Conrad[/name]
[name]Chester[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Thanks… For all the idea
I am pretty sure about [name]Clover[/name]
but boy name
[name]Cooper[/name]
[name]Conrad[/name]
[name]Corbin[/name]

so what think

once I settle on first names then I will start thinking abut middle names or names
I know it early but I like to be able to call them by name. I also like to start getting stuff ready in the room. I like to make pillows and wall art with there names.

I like [name]Clover[/name]! :slight_smile:
Out of the boy’s names you listed, I think I like [name]Corbin[/name] the best.
[name]Cooper[/name] is my personal favorite, but it seems like a very bright and cheery name to me (not goth at all) and it ends in an -er like [name]Clover[/name]. I figure if you are going with the same first initial, you might as well make the names as distinct from one another as you can.

Good luck to you!

I’m personally not a huge fan of [name]Clyde[/name]. It seems too middle-age to me to work for a baby, but that’s just my perception; I know everyone can have different perceptions. I [name]LOVE[/name][name]LOVE[/name][name]LOVE[/name] [name]Clover[/name] though! It has an understated beauty about it.

Now, I have to say, I’m REALLY don’t like the use of [name]Edward[/name] and [name]Bella[/name] in terms of twins because you’re giving siblings names of 2 people that are romantically involved. It kinda creeps me out in an incestuous way, no offense. I’m just not sure if you’ve thought of it from that angle?

Other names with the same vintage style as [name]Clyde[/name] you might like are (in case you’re not stuck on it, but if you are, that’s fine too):

[name]Sam[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Ty[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Dexter[/name]

If you’re still hooked on having Twilight-inspired middle names, maybe you could try another name from the books?

GIRLS
[name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Bree[/name]
[name]Gianna[/name]

BOYS
[name]Collin[/name]
[name]Alec[/name]
[name]Cullen[/name]
[name]Brady[/name]
[name]Garrett[/name]

Or maybe variations or names similar in style to [name]Edward[/name] and [name]Bella[/name]?

GIRLS
[name]Gabriella[/name]
[name]Isabella[/name]
[name]Adelaide[/name]
[name]Ella[/name]
[name]Adeline[/name]

BOYS (admittedly, I threw in a few more Twilight names here for you)
[name]Tyler[/name]
[name]Liam[/name]
[name]Nicholas[/name]
[name]Seth[/name]
[name]Daniel[/name]

Good luck, and congrats on your twins!

Oh! I didn’t realize you weren’t going for Twilight with those! (Goes to show you how much Twilight has been beaten into everyone’s heads lately, right? LOL)

I think if they’re family names, they’re fine. But if you are taking them off the table because they are Twilight, again, maybe you could go with another variation of the names, to still honor your family?

Names Connected to [name]Bella[/name]:
[name]Isabella[/name] ([name]Bella[/name] is a diminutive of [name]Isabella[/name])
[name]Elizabeth[/name] (the Hebrew variation of [name]Isabella[/name])
[name]Ellie[/name]/[name]Libby[/name]/[name]Lizzie[/name] (variations of [name]Elizabeth[/name])

You could also try names of a similar style to [name]Bella[/name] and [name]Edward[/name]:

GIRLS
[name]Valentina[/name]
[name]Coraline[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name]
[name]Luisa[/name]
[name]Marley[/name]

BOYS
[name]Nicholas[/name]
[name]John[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Daniel[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] this helps!

I like [name]Clover[/name] and [name]Conrad[/name] together because they have their own distinct sounds at the beginning CL and CO and at the end with ER and [name]AD[/name].

I don’t think it’s “Duggarish” unless you have 19 kids with C names. :slight_smile: 2 C names is just fine.

[name]How[/name] about…

GIRLS (though I still [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Clover[/name]!)
[name]Cecilia[/name]
[name]Claret[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]

BOYS
[name]Canaan[/name]
[name]Camden[/name]
[name]Cash[/name]
[name]Cayman[/name]
[name]Chase[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] this helps!

I love [name]Corbin[/name] and think it goes REALLY well with [name]Clover[/name]. [name]Cooper[/name] is alright, though not a favorite, and I don’t particularly like [name]Conrad[/name]. But [name]Corbin[/name] and [name]Clover[/name] are pretty ace.

What about [name]Clover[/name] and [name]Cormac[/name]? I like [name]Cormac[/name] better then [name]Corbin[/name] but I think [name]Corbin[/name] is cute. I love [name]Conrad[/name]. It is my husbands number 1 name choice for a boy.

oh I love [name]Cecily[/name] and [name]Conrad[/name]!