Only the best name poll ever!!

See the results of this poll: what ones do you like?

Respondents: 44 (This poll is closed)

• Clementine : 10 (23%)
  • Margaux : 2 (5%)
  • Season : 1 (2%)
  • Maxine : 7 (16%)
  • Ramona : 8 (18%)
  • Willow : 8 (18%)
  • Serena : 3 (7%)
  • Dorothea : 5 (11%)
  • Kaya: 0 (0%)

I voted for [name]Clementine[/name], but [name]Dorothea[/name] was in a close second. In third place, I had [name]Ramona[/name]. :slight_smile:

I can’t wait to see your poll results! :slight_smile:

Have a good night!

[name]Clementine[/name] for sure. Second was [name]Maxine[/name], I have a strange attraction to that name…

I voted for [name]Ramona[/name] because I just love it. I knew that [name]Clementine[/name] would get the most votes. Like [name]Rachel[/name] [name]Marie[/name], I also have an attraction to [name]Maxine[/name]!

I voted for [name]Maxine[/name] :wink: I think it’s beautiful ! Not too feminine but we can really tell it’s a girl name… An adorable one, from my opinion !

I voted for [name]Ramona[/name], there is just something about that name. My next pick would have been [name]Maxine[/name]. Had [name]Maxine[/name] been [name]Roxanne[/name] I would of picked it.

[name]Clementine[/name]! Wheeee!

And just like that I am in my hippy mood… lol… [name]Even[/name] though I have a DAUGHTER named [name]DOROTHY[/name], it was hard for me to choose between [name]Season[/name], [name]Willow[/name] and [name]Kaya[/name]. [name]Do[/name] not ask me why!!! I love [name]Dorothy[/name], but have never really warmed up to [name]Dorothea[/name]. I have no idea why. Maybe its the extra syllable that I feel is unneccessary to me, like [name]Adelaida[/name] or [name]Clementina[/name]? I think I should like [name]Ramona[/name], because I love [name]Matilda[/name], but there is something about the [name]Mona[/name] part with the [name]Ra[/name] I can also not get past.

LOL! You crack me up, [name]Nephele[/name]. :slight_smile:

[name]RAMONA[/name] :slight_smile:

Right after [name]Clementine[/name] (which is what I picked) was [name]Margaux[/name] and then [name]Willow[/name]. They’re almost all beautiful names!