Ophelia Winter's Baby Brother Is Here! Announcing . . .

[name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u], born 10/15/2021. :slight_smile:

He was born a bit early at 35 weeks and has a NICU stay ahead of him before he can come home, but he’s doing well so far and improving a little each day.

Thanks to everyone who helped me and DH figure out his name! You all were so helpful and thoughtful in your replies. [name_u]Love[/name_u] this name nerd community!

70 Likes

Congratulations! I hope he gets to come home soon :purple_heart: Your babies have beautiful names!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

congrats! jasper bellamy is gorgeous!!

1 Like

Congratulations! NICU life is no joke, but you’ll get to see how strong your little man is. Both of your children have very cool names.

2 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name

1 Like

congratulations!

1 Like

congrats! jasper has a wonderful name :relaxed::two_hearts: i hope you get to bring him home as soon as possible!

1 Like

Wonderful name! Congratulations!

1 Like

Oh [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] is absolutely gorgeous!! Congratulations!!!

1 Like

congratulations! what a beautiful name :heart:

1 Like

congratulations! he has a brilliant name, wishing him a speedy recovery and sending your family strength and love. welcome to the world, jasper :heart:

1 Like

your children have absolutely beautiful names!
wishing your little one a speedy recovery.

welcome jasper! :blue_heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] and congratulations! He has such a beautiful name.

1 Like

[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] and [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] :heart: oh those names are adorable!

1 Like

Congratulations :tada:!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world little [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u]. I love how his name goes so well with [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u].

1 Like

Congratulations! You have chosen a gorgeous name for him.

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] and [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] both have gorgeous names! :heart:

1 Like