Ophelia

What are your thoughts/opinions on the name [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]? I would occasionally use the nickname [name_f]Opal[/name_f]. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] are too much for sisters? Also, how does [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] sound? I’m typically not into “filler” middle names, but it’s a family name and I like the idea of a simpler, well known name paired with [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]. Thanks!

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] the name [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]!!! [name_f]Opal[/name_f] is a nice NN. I’ve thought of using Opie as a NN personally.
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] is a beautiful combo.
I guess [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] could be seen as “too much” of a sibset because of the [name_m]Shakespeare[/name_m] connections, but that wouldn’t matter to me.

Thank you! When it comes to [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] together, I’m more so concerned about what others think. It doesn’t bother me at all, in just worried that other people may think it’s really weird/odd.

I wouldn’t think it was odd, but I would assume you were great [name_m]Shakespeare[/name_m] fans.

Also thinking about the combo [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f], thoughts on that?