Opinion on Griffin David?

[name_u]Baby[/name_u] #4 coming and we are having a hard time pinning down a first name. We have siblings [name_u]Paxton[/name_u] [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m], Ashlynd [name_u]Marie[/name_u], and [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m]. Top of our list is [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_u]David[/name_u]. Hubby is now concerned that [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] won’t go with [name_u]David[/name_u] (my deceased dad’s name). I feel like that’s partly because he really wants [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] as a name.

So, I’m here to see if [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_u]David[/name_u] Anhalt will flow and go with our other kids names.
#boy-baby-names

2 Likes

[name_u]Love[/name_u] your kids names!!

[name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_u]David[/name_u] flows well to me and I really like [name_u]Griffin[/name_u]!

1 Like

I think it’s great!

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] and congratulations!

[name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_u]David[/name_u] is super handsome and a great addition to your family.

Dare I say it, [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] actually flows better than [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] with middle name [name_u]David[/name_u] because it avoids the repeated ending sound.

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

I think [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_u]David[/name_u] flows incredibly well. I really like [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] with [name_u]Paxton[/name_u], Ashlynd and [name_m]Desmond[/name_m]

[name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_u]David[/name_u] is a great name! And personally, I think [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] flows better with both the middle and last name.

I think [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_u]David[/name_u] is excellent. So lovely. :heart_eyes: