Opinions and thoughts please

We are struggling with a girls name. [name_f]My[/name_f] son is [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and when we decided on that it wasn’t massively popular. Now, everywhere we turn there is a [name_u]Noah[/name_u]. I don’t want the same for my little girl, although as hubby rightly points out names are only popular because they are so nice!

I currently like:

[name_f]Alannah[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] ?
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] (my grandmother is [name_u]June[/name_u] but I like the name anyhow - dh isn’t so keen)

Ten of my friends are expecting/have had girls this year so names are in demand!! [name_f]Ava[/name_f], [name_f]Eva[/name_f], [name_f]Emily[/name_f], [name_f]Florence[/name_f], [name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_f]Nancy[/name_f], [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] have already been taken!

I love this site for its variety so would be happy to receive further suggestions.

I love [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]. I think [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] as a first would also be really nice with [name_u]Noah[/name_u]. [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] is a gorgeous combo another berry had in the running for her daughter, but since they’ve had their daughter and did not end up using it, I feel free to suggest it!

I like [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] the best with [name_u]Noah[/name_u], and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] would be a cute combo :slight_smile:

I think that you have very current taste in names. I love the name [name_f]Alannah[/name_f] but think there are many variations of this name and it is more popular then one might think. The name [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is original and cute, and I think [name_u]June[/name_u] is an adorable middle. [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] is another cute choice and I think sounds like a great sib set for [name_u]Noah[/name_u].

I think all four of your name choices are lovely! I think that [name_f]Alannah[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] makes a nice pair with [name_u]Noah[/name_u] as they both share the same ending. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] are two of my favourite names, and [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] has been growing on my a lot lately. I love the idea of pronouncing it [name_f]Lu[/name_f]-CHEE-ah but I may be the only one…

I love [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] :slight_smile: I don’t think you should have another -ah name if you already have [name_u]Noah[/name_u]. Good luck!

I have that exact combination of [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] on my list. It’s not as likely for us since we have a [name_f]Mia[/name_f] already and it may be overly matchy. But I love it so much! I hope somebody uses it!

[name_f]My[/name_f] husband is driving me insane, he isn’t a fan of these names all of a sudden. He now likes [name_u]Skye[/name_u], his taste is more modern thank mine.

[name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]

Could I use [name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] or is is too heavenly/airy fairy to some?

Thanks for all your replies

I really like [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f], but I think [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] goes best with [name_u]Noah[/name_u]. I especially love the meaning.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]! Also [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is really pretty

[name_f]Junia[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]?

You have a nice list. I think [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is a great choice for you. Has the great vintage charm of [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and the same amount of spunk.

Have you considered [name_f]Alina[/name_f], [name_u]Elia[/name_u] or [name_f]Eleni[/name_f]?