Opinions of/Rank My Combos!

Would love to hear opinions of some random combos I made!
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Oban[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] (Toby)
[name_m]Redmond[/name_m] [name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] (Red)
[name_m]Paul[/name_m] [name_u]Kaimana[/name_u] [name_m]Stephen[/name_m] (Paul/PK/Pauley)
[name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] Seabrook (Jack)
[name_m]Philip[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] Wellfleet (Kip or Kit)
[name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_m]Colm[/name_m] [name_m]Roger[/name_m] (Harry)

1 Like

[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Oban[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] (Toby)- 8/10 flows really well
[name_m]Redmond[/name_m] [name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] (Red)- 6/10 [name_m]Redmond[/name_m] isn’t my favorite but it works very well in the combo
[name_m]Paul[/name_m] [name_u]Kaimana[/name_u] [name_m]Stephen[/name_m] (Paul/PK/Pauley)- 5/10 middle name kinda throws off the style/vibe but not horrible
[name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] Seabrook (Jack)- 7/10 very tough sounding!
[name_m]Philip[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] Wellfleet (Kip or Kit)- 6/10 unsure about the nn [name_m]Kip[/name_m] or [name_u]Kit[/name_u] but combo is good
[name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_m]Colm[/name_m] [name_m]Roger[/name_m] (Harry) 9/10 flows well and super cool individual names!! my fave

my top names were [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Oban[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] and [name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_m]Colm[/name_m] [name_m]Roger[/name_m]! great list

1 Like

I’m very blunt in general and in no way was anything below meant to be offensive and you asked so ~

[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Oban[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] - I don’t like [name_m]Oban[/name_m] because it just doesn’t seem like a name to me but [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] is cute with the nn [name_u]Charlie[/name_u].

[name_m]Redmond[/name_m] [name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] - I absolutely adore this combo. I don’t like the nickname [name_u]Red[/name_u], but maybe [name_u]Reese[/name_u], [name_f]Monday[/name_f], or [name_u]Max[/name_u].

[name_m]Paul[/name_m] [name_u]Kaimana[/name_u] [name_m]Stephen[/name_m] - [name_u]Kaimana[/name_u] seems made up and out of place. I love [name_m]Paul[/name_m] [name_m]Stephen[/name_m] alot though, not sure what the first middle would be.

[name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] Seabrook - [name_f]Precious[/name_f]. 10/10. [name_m]Jack[/name_m] is a cute nickname.

[name_m]Phillip[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] Wellfleet - Wellfleet sounds like Wealthy to me unless you say it very slowly, so I’m not a fan, maybe [name_m]Phillip[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Oswald[/name_m]?

[name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_m]Colm[/name_m] [name_m]Roger[/name_m] - Very cute, but what we aren’t gonna do is use the name [name_u]Harry[/name_u]. It sounds like Hairy. Maybe Han or Anything that isn’t [name_u]Harry[/name_u] tbh.

1 Like

Thomas Oban Charles (Toby) -very charming and i love Toby

Redmond Otis Maxwell (Red) - full of grandeur and coolness

Paul Kaimana Stephen (Paul/PK/Pauley) - this is intriguing and bold

Jonathan Avery Seabrook (Jack) -love the flow and elegance

Philip Christopher Wellfleet (Kip or Kit) - great flow and feel

Harris Colm Roger (Harry) -love seeing Roger!

1 Like

[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Oban[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] nn [name_u]Toby[/name_u] - flows really well! I don’t like the sound of [name_m]Oban[/name_m] much, but I love the meaning!

[name_m]Redmond[/name_m] [name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] nn [name_u]Red[/name_u] - [name_m]Redmond[/name_m] isn’t my fave but I like it in this combo. Nickname [name_u]Red[/name_u] is sweet too!

[name_m]Paul[/name_m] [name_u]Kaimana[/name_u] [name_m]Stephen[/name_m] nn Paul/PK/Pauley - I’m not a huge fan of [name_m]Paul[/name_m] and I’m not sure about [name_u]Kaimana[/name_u] in this combination - it seems very different to [name_m]Paul[/name_m] and [name_m]Stephen[/name_m]. I like the flow though!

[name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] Seabrook nn [name_m]Jack[/name_m] - So handsome!

[name_m]Philip[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] Wellfleet nn [name_m]Kip[/name_m] or [name_u]Kit[/name_u] - Lots of fricative sounds here, but it works and I like the nicknames!

[name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_m]Colm[/name_m] [name_m]Roger[/name_m] nn [name_u]Harry[/name_u] - Nothing wrong with this combination, I’m just not a massive lover of the names individually.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

thomas oban charles - flows well, love toby as a nickname
redmond otis maxwell - nice, i find it a little hard to say (not sure why) but it’s not majorly an issue
paul kaimana stephan - flow is good, i really like kaimana!
jonathan avery seabrook - really love this!
philip christopher wellfleet - good flow, the repeated ph sound makes it a little off but it’s not a huge issue
harris colm roger - flow is okay, i think harris roger colm would flow a little better though

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback!

I appreciate the bluntness! Thank you for your feedback!

Definitely think Roger is underused. Such a great name! Thanks for the feedback!

This did help! Thank you for the feedback!

I’m glad Kaimana is getting some love. The meaning is just wonderful. Thank you for the feedback!

2 Likes