Opinions of/Rank My Combos!

Would love to hear opinions of some random combos I made!
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Oban[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] (Toby)
[name_m]Redmond[/name_m] [name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] (Red)
[name_m]Paul[/name_m] [name_u]Kaimana[/name_u] [name_m]Stephen[/name_m] (Paul/PK/Pauley)
[name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] Seabrook (Jack)
[name_m]Philip[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] Wellfleet (Kip or Kit)
[name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_m]Colm[/name_m] [name_m]Roger[/name_m] (Harry)

1 Like

[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Oban[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] (Toby)- 8/10 flows really well
[name_m]Redmond[/name_m] [name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] (Red)- 6/10 [name_m]Redmond[/name_m] isn’t my favorite but it works very well in the combo
[name_m]Paul[/name_m] [name_u]Kaimana[/name_u] [name_m]Stephen[/name_m] (Paul/PK/Pauley)- 5/10 middle name kinda throws off the style/vibe but not horrible
[name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] Seabrook (Jack)- 7/10 very tough sounding!
[name_m]Philip[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] Wellfleet (Kip or Kit)- 6/10 unsure about the nn [name_m]Kip[/name_m] or [name_u]Kit[/name_u] but combo is good
[name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_m]Colm[/name_m] [name_m]Roger[/name_m] (Harry) 9/10 flows well and super cool individual names!! my fave

my top names were [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Oban[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] and [name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_m]Colm[/name_m] [name_m]Roger[/name_m]! great list

1 Like

I’m very blunt in general and in no way was anything below meant to be offensive and you asked so ~

[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Oban[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] - I don’t like [name_m]Oban[/name_m] because it just doesn’t seem like a name to me but [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] is cute with the nn [name_u]Charlie[/name_u].

[name_m]Redmond[/name_m] [name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] - I absolutely adore this combo. I don’t like the nickname [name_u]Red[/name_u], but maybe [name_u]Reese[/name_u], [name_f]Monday[/name_f], or [name_u]Max[/name_u].

[name_m]Paul[/name_m] [name_u]Kaimana[/name_u] [name_m]Stephen[/name_m] - [name_u]Kaimana[/name_u] seems made up and out of place. I love [name_m]Paul[/name_m] [name_m]Stephen[/name_m] alot though, not sure what the first middle would be.

[name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] Seabrook - [name_f]Precious[/name_f]. 10/10. [name_m]Jack[/name_m] is a cute nickname.

[name_m]Phillip[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] Wellfleet - Wellfleet sounds like Wealthy to me unless you say it very slowly, so I’m not a fan, maybe [name_m]Phillip[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Oswald[/name_m]?

[name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_m]Colm[/name_m] [name_m]Roger[/name_m] - Very cute, but what we aren’t gonna do is use the name [name_u]Harry[/name_u]. It sounds like Hairy. Maybe Han or Anything that isn’t [name_u]Harry[/name_u] tbh.

1 Like

Thomas Oban Charles (Toby) -very charming and i love [name_u]Toby[/name_u]

Redmond Otis Maxwell (Red) - full of grandeur and coolness

Paul Kaimana Stephen (Paul/PK/Pauley) - this is intriguing and bold

Jonathan Avery Seabrook (Jack) -love the flow and elegance

Philip Christopher Wellfleet (Kip or Kit) - great flow and feel

Harris Colm Roger (Harry) -love seeing [name_m]Roger[/name_m]!

1 Like

[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Oban[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] nn [name_u]Toby[/name_u] - flows really well! I don’t like the sound of [name_m]Oban[/name_m] much, but I love the meaning!

[name_m]Redmond[/name_m] [name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] nn [name_u]Red[/name_u] - [name_m]Redmond[/name_m] isn’t my fave but I like it in this combo. Nickname [name_u]Red[/name_u] is sweet too!

[name_m]Paul[/name_m] [name_u]Kaimana[/name_u] [name_m]Stephen[/name_m] nn Paul/PK/Pauley - I’m not a huge fan of [name_m]Paul[/name_m] and I’m not sure about [name_u]Kaimana[/name_u] in this combination - it seems very different to [name_m]Paul[/name_m] and [name_m]Stephen[/name_m]. I like the flow though!

[name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] Seabrook nn [name_m]Jack[/name_m] - So handsome!

[name_m]Philip[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] Wellfleet nn [name_m]Kip[/name_m] or [name_u]Kit[/name_u] - Lots of fricative sounds here, but it works and I like the nicknames!

[name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_m]Colm[/name_m] [name_m]Roger[/name_m] nn [name_u]Harry[/name_u] - Nothing wrong with this combination, I’m just not a massive lover of the names individually.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

thomas oban charles - flows well, love toby as a nickname
redmond otis maxwell - nice, i find it a little hard to say (not sure why) but it’s not majorly an issue
paul kaimana stephan - flow is good, i really like kaimana!
jonathan avery seabrook - really love this!
philip christopher wellfleet - good flow, the repeated ph sound makes it a little off but it’s not a huge issue
harris colm roger - flow is okay, i think harris roger colm would flow a little better though

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback!

I appreciate the bluntness! Thank you for your feedback!

Definitely think [name_m]Roger[/name_m] is underused. Such a great name! Thanks for the feedback!

This did help! Thank you for the feedback!

I’m glad [name_u]Kaimana[/name_u] is getting some love. The meaning is just wonderful. Thank you for the feedback!

2 Likes