Opinions of sib name for KEIRA

[name]Hi[/name] all! I posted before and hubby and I thought we had this settled, but are now having second thoughts. We have big sister [name]KEIRA[/name] and we’re looking for a name that goes well with it. We had settled on [name]DAPHNE[/name], but I’m now having second thoughts. Here’s a current list… [name]Do[/name] you think any of these go well with [name]KEIRA[/name]?

[name]DAPHNE[/name]
[name]MARLEY[/name]
[name]EDEN[/name] (nn [name]EDIE[/name])
[name]CHARLOTTE[/name]
[name]MACY[/name]
[name]CELIE[/name]
[name]EVE[/name] (nn [name]EVIE[/name])
[name]IVY[/name] - can’t tell if I love or hate this one!

[name]Welcome[/name] all opinions!

I think [name]Daphne[/name] is the best. [name]Daphne[/name] and [name]Keira[/name] is very cute. My second choice would be [name]Ivy[/name]. I would skip the second thoughts and stick with [name]Daphne[/name]. Its beautiful!

I really love [name]Keira[/name]!
[name]Keira[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] are a great pair. [name]Love[/name] them.
Also love [name]Keira[/name] and [name]Daphne[/name].
More:
[name]Bryony[/name] - love!
[name]Maeve[/name], [name]Mavis[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Reagan[/name] - I really love [name]Reagan[/name] with [name]Keira[/name]
[name]Tamsin[/name]

My favorites in order [name]Keira[/name] & [name]Marley[/name], [name]Keira[/name] & [name]Ivy[/name] could also do [name]Keira[/name] & [name]Ivey[/name], [name]Keira[/name] & [name]Macy[/name].

To go with [name]Keira[/name] :
[name]Daphne[/name] - I adore this name, but I’m not sure how well it goes with [name]Keira[/name] …
[name]Marley[/name] - more unisex than [name]Keira[/name], and ‘[name]Keira[/name] and [name]Marley[/name]’ is a little hard to say.
[name]Eden[/name] nn [name]Edie[/name] - [name]Eden[/name] is too abrupt and modern to go with [name]Keira[/name], but [name]Edith[/name] is a lovely alternative.
[name]Charlotte[/name] - goes quite well, and a lovely, classic name.
[name]Macy[/name] - also goes quite well, but personally I’m not fond of [name]Macy[/name] itself …
[name]Celie[/name] - I think this goes quite well, and is very cute. I prefer it as a nn for [name]Cecilia[/name] or [name]Cecily[/name], though, to provide more options in later life; I think [name]Kiera[/name] and [name]Cecilia[/name] go very nicely.
[name]Eve[/name] nn [name]Evie[/name] - very popular but still lovely, I think it goes reasonably well with [name]Keira[/name].
[name]Ivy[/name] - I love this name, and think it goes the best with [name]Keira[/name].

So my vote is for [name]Keira[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name], or [name]Keira[/name] and [name]Cecelia[/name]! Good luck!

I think [name]Daphne[/name] and [name]Keira[/name] are beautiful!

I don’t think [name]Daphne[/name] is the best mix at all, it is not the same style as [name]Keira[/name] at all.

[name]Keira[/name] and [name]Macey[/name] This is a good match!

[name]Keira[/name] and [name]Celia[/name]/e Looks too similar

[name]Keira[/name] and [name]Eva[/name] it is the winner! It has to be [name]Eva[/name] not [name]Eve[/name] you can still use the nn of [name]Evie[/name].

I am not a fan of the other choices in this case.

PS I would throw [name]Ivy[/name] out. Clinging [name]Ivy[/name] is not a good image.

Whereas [name]Eva[/name] is a power name, it is pretty and feminine and yet strong.

[name]Macey[/name] is cute and matches well so this would be my second choice.

Wow, I don’t think you can go wrong with any of the names you’re choosing between - some of my own personal favorites. They’re all great.

Re: [name]DAPHNE[/name] - I still think your initial instincts with this one were right on. I like it with [name]Keira[/name].

My faves of those you listed:
[name]EDEN[/name]
[name]CELIE[/name]
[name]EVE[/name] (I do disagree with the other poster suggesting [name]EVA[/name] as an alternative, I think [name]EVE[/name] sounds better with [name]Keira[/name] because it’s less matchy-matchy)
[name]IVY[/name] (again, I respectfully disagree :wink: with the “clinging [name]Ivy[/name]” association; I think [name]Ivy[/name] is a fabulous name!).

RE: [name]MARLEY[/name], [name]CHARLOTTE[/name], [name]MACY[/name] - these are great, too, but are quite trendy and likely to become very popular, if that’s a concern to you.

I love [name]Keira[/name]! It is such a beautiful name.

Personally, I do not think that [name]Daphne[/name] and [name]Keira[/name] go that well together, Im not a big fan of [name]Daphne[/name], but thats just me!

I think [name]Eden[/name] and [name]Keira[/name] are amazing together.
Also…
[name]Keira[/name] and [name]Eve[/name]
[name]Keira[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Keira[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name]

[name]Daphne[/name] is beautiful and goes with your other daughter [name]Kiera[/name] beautifully! I say stick with [name]Daphne[/name]!