Opinions of these names and suggestions welcomed

Finally pregnant, so slowly thinking about names.

Names I like at the moment are

[name]Wren[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Mara[/name]
[name]Alba[/name]
[name]Juno[/name]

[name]Cormac[/name]
[name]Luca[/name]
[name]Ronan[/name]
[name]Valo[/name] - pronounced Vah-lo (Finnish name, we’re in Finland)
[name]Magnus[/name]

Some of these DP likes, some he doesn’t.

Which would you chose to go with?

Any other suggestions of similar names welcomed. I seem to be stuck on 4 letter names for girls, but that isn’t a requirement.

Thanks in advance.

I like all of your girl names, with the exception of [name]Alba[/name]. Idk why, but I cant seem to get into it.

And I like all but [name]Magnus[/name] and Mormac for the boys.

Anyone else?

I love the name [name]Ronan[/name] and I would choose that one from your boys’ list. Also I think [name]Wren[/name] goes nicely with the others, especially the girls’ names together: [name]Calla[/name] and [name]Wren[/name]. But I don’t like [name]Wren[/name] and [name]Ronan[/name] together! Darn it. So if I chose a second choice girls’ name I would choose [name]Iris[/name]. Second boys’ name would be [name]Luca[/name].

[name]Wren[/name] - I really like this one.
[name]Iris[/name] - I personally don’t like the iss sound, but it’s not a bad choice.
[name]Mara[/name] - This is my favorite with your other children’s names. [name]Aidan[/name] and [name]Finn[/name] end in n, and [name]Calla[/name] and [name]Mara[/name] end in a. It’s a sweet connection.
[name]Alba[/name] - It’s harsh sounding to me.
[name]Juno[/name] - I like this one second best.

[name]Aidan[/name], [name]Finn[/name], [name]Calla[/name] & [name]Mara[/name]

[name]Cormac[/name] - I keep trying to like this name because it’s so visually appealling but I don’t like the sound.
[name]Luca[/name] - My favorite from your list.
[name]Ronan[/name] - I’m ont he fench with this name. I don’t like it and I don’t hate it.
[name]Valo[/name] - I like it but it doesn’t stand out like your others.
[name]Magnus[/name] - I can’t quite get into this one. It’s a bit over the top for masculinity.

[name]Aidan[/name], [name]Finn[/name], [name]Calla[/name] & [name]Luca[/name]

BTW, I [name]LOVE[/name] your children’s names. Good job!

[name]Wren[/name] - I love [name]Wren[/name]!!
[name]Iris[/name] - Such a beautiful name. This is my second favorite on your girl’s list.
[name]Mara[/name] - So good! I adore this name and its my favorite from your choices.
[name]Alba[/name] - This is a cute name, but not one of my favorites.
[name]Juno[/name] - I really dig [name]Juno[/name], bit I think I like [name]Junia[/name] better.

[name]Cormac[/name] - [name]Love[/name] it! Great author, too.
[name]Luca[/name] - This is a cool name. It does make me think of The Godfather.
[name]Ronan[/name] - This is my favorite of your boys names. Its a very handsome choice.
[name]Valo[/name] - pronounced Vah-lo (Finnish name, we’re in Finland) - I really like this name.
[name]Magnus[/name] - It’s ok, but my least favorite of your choices.

Which would you chose to go with [name]Aidan[/name], [name]Finn[/name] and [name]Calla[/name]? For a girl: [name]Mara[/name] or [name]Iris[/name] (if you want to stick with flowers for girls). For a boy: [name]Ronan[/name] or [name]Cormac[/name]. Your boys names would all go so well together.

You’ve got two great lists!

[name]Wren[/name] - very sweet
[name]Iris[/name] - love this!
[name]Mara[/name] - doesnt sound like a very nice name or person
[name]Alba[/name] - Prefer [name]Alma[/name], dont like the B sound comeing off the [name]Al[/name] part
[name]Juno[/name] - very cool, love the meaning

[name]Cormac[/name] - Sounds a bit silly
[name]Luca[/name] - Popular and nice
[name]Ronan[/name] - Strong
[name]Valo[/name] - My favorite from this list
[name]Magnus[/name] - nice

Thanks all, our top choices are [name]Wren[/name] and [name]Iris[/name] and [name]Luca[/name] and [name]Cormac[/name]. DP likes [name]Wren[/name] and [name]Cormac[/name], I like [name]Wren[/name] and [name]Luca[/name].

I love [name]Mara[/name], but think [name]Calla[/name] and [name]Mara[/name] are too close to Calamari. [name]Alba[/name] is my dream name, but is too close to [name]Calla[/name] and doesn’t sound as nice as it looks.

I think [name]Valo[/name] will be the boy’s Finnish middle name. What do you think of [name]Cormac[/name] [name]Valo[/name] or [name]Luca[/name] [name]Valo[/name]?

I love [name]Cormac[/name] [name]Valo[/name]. I’m a bit over [name]Luca[/name] as well as [name]Lucas[/name], but that could just be where I live that both have gone absolutely insane with popularity.

I like [name]Wren[/name] and [name]Iris[/name] both so I’m no help there. I have [name]Iris[/name] and [name]Isis[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] all on my list at the same time, lol.

[name]Wren[/name]- Really cute! Would go great with the other names :slight_smile:
[name]Iris[/name]- For some reason I picture an old lady, but it’s a really pretty name!
[name]Mara[/name]- NMS
[name]Alba[/name]- It seems like too much of a last name
[name]Juno[/name]- [name]Don[/name]'t really like it at all, sorry!

[name]Cormac[/name]- Interesting, i normally wouldn’t go for something like this but I really love it.
[name]Luca[/name]- [name]LOVE[/name]!
[name]Ronan[/name]- Nup, not really a fan.
[name]Valo[/name] - I think this is very cool!
[name]Magnus[/name]- No, it sounds like a cats name to me.

I really love most of your boy list but I’m not crazy about your girl one, but that’s just me any of your chosen names would be a pretty good fit with your other children’s names :slight_smile:

Good [name]Luck[/name] with your pregnancy, looking forward hearing the name!
Gracen x

I love your taste in names. It is very similar to mine. I love [name]Wren[/name], [name]Mara[/name], [name]Iris[/name] and I really like [name]Juno[/name]. I love, love, love [name]Cormac[/name], [name]Luca[/name] and [name]Ronan[/name] (I have a 4 year-old [name]Ronan[/name] and [name]Cormac[/name] was going to be the name of child #3, but she was a girl).

Other names: For boys, [name]Desmond[/name] and [name]Ewen[/name] and for girls, [name]Mira[/name] and [name]Maeve[/name] (my 2 daughters!). I like the sound of [name]Mira[/name] (meer-a) better than [name]Mara[/name], so give it a thought!

Good luck and keep us updated! I would love to know what you end up short-listing and choosing.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Maeve[/name], but DP doesn’t. [name]Mira[/name] and [name]Desmond[/name] are not my style. [name]Ewan[/name] is nice but too connected to [name]Ewan[/name] [name]McGregor[/name] for us.

My favorites are [name]Iris[/name] and [name]Luca[/name]. I think they go really well with [name]Aidan[/name], [name]Finn[/name], and [name]Calla[/name]. I liked [name]Mara[/name] but I had the same “calamari” impression when I put it with [name]Calla[/name], lol. I really like how [name]Luca[/name] [name]Valo[/name] sounds. It’s a really cool name, kinda makes me think rock star/superhero for some reason, but something I could still totally see on a cute little toddler.

I agree about [name]Luca[/name] [name]Valo[/name]. Great combo.

[name]Luca[/name] [name]Valo[/name] is a great combination. You have lovely name taste!

I cannot get into [name]Cormac[/name] at all as I immediately have the same taste in my mouth as I do when [name]Cormac[/name] [name]Murphy[/name]-O’[name]Connor[/name] comes on tv… he is an outspoken Catholic Cardinal/Archbishop with some scarily outdated right-wing views.

I like [name]Wren[/name] and [name]Iris[/name] best from your girls list but I really like [name]Juno[/name] with [name]Aiden[/name], [name]Finn[/name], and [name]Calla[/name].

I got stuck on the four-letter thing for girls at one point too, I still have [name]Isis[/name] and [name]Elsa[/name] remaining with [name]Wren[/name] as a middle name option.