Opinions on 5th daughters name

I am due with baby #5 in [name_m]August[/name_m]! [name_f]My[/name_f] fifth daughter :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I have a name that’s been at the top of my list and I’m curious if your opinion on how well it flows together as well as fits with her sisters names .

Sisters are:

[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Sage[/name_f]
[name_f]Indie[/name_f] [name_f]Beth[/name_f]
[name_f]Mira[/name_f] [name_m]Jay[/name_m]
[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Eden[/name_f] (Sunny)

And the name that I’m leaning towards for this baby girl is:

[name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f]

I love nature, artsy, free spirited names. The older I’ve gotten I’ve loved vintage names more and more :brown_heart: thoughts?

11 Likes

[name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f] so much, especially with sisters names! Congrats!

2 Likes

Congrats! [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f] is wonderful and fits great with big sisters!

2 Likes

Your kids have lovely names!

[name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f] is sweet → warm, bright and bubbly, vintage but fresh. So long as you don’t mind [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] being more popular than your other girls! Still, [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f] is lovely :heart:

1 Like

I did consider that but just don’t care this time around lol! Plus, where I’m from I don’t know any Rubys so that helps me :blush: I do know a couple Indies though!

2 Likes

[name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f] is a marvelous name! Your oldest daughters have beautiful names, by the way. I believe [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f] complements your set perfectly.

1 Like

Congratulations!

Gosh 5 girlies which a whirlwind :tornado: Wishing you all the best with your latest addition.

I think [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f] is beyond joyous and works wonderfully with your kiddos names

All the best :two_hearts:

1 Like

I think it goes really well!

1 Like

Congrats on your 5th little girl! How exciting!!!
[name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f] is a lovely name and fits in beautifully with your older girls’ names.

1 Like

Fair enough! It’s not super, super popular and it is lovely :slight_smile:

funny how that happens right!

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback everyone! :heart:

I think [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f] (which os lovely, btw) fits in perfectly with your other kids!

1 Like

[name_f]Amara[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Venus[/name_f]
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Verna[/name_f]
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Vivian[/name_f]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Leona[/name_f]
[name_f]Raya[/name_f] [name_f]Celia[/name_f]
[name_f]Soraya[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f]

1 Like

Wow your girls have gorgeous names (I especially like [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Sage[/name_f] and [name_f]Summer[/name_f] Eden!!!) and I think [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f] fits right in !

1 Like

I think [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f] fits perfectly with your daughters! They all have the same vibe, I love the sibset.

1 Like

love it! [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f] compliments the the sibset perfectly!

1 Like

[name_f]Love[/name_f] it!! Such a great name, and it’s great with your other daughters as well :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I think [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f] is perfect !

1 Like

I’m another who think you’ve found the perfect name :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fits perfectly

1 Like